Blinded

Lucy's POV

I walked in the guild and went to the bar.

"Hey Lucy do you want something to drink"Mira asked.

I nodded

"I'll just have water"I said bored

"Whats the matter"she asked I sighed

"bored"I rested my head on my palm.

"Oi Luce I found a mission" Natsu wrapped his arms my waist making me blush a deep red. I could tell Mira was trying not to laugh.

"okay lets go"I said hopping out of the chair. We were on kur way when Natsu asked me the most obvious question ever.

"Lucy, do you love me"Natsu asked I gave him a dumbfounded look then smiled.

"of course I love you your the reason why im living right now your my life and I will always love you no matter what" I said side hugging him.

At the mission

I walked closer to the witch then suddenly I felt weak.

"Natsu"I yelled

"on second Lucy"he was fighting the witch then I couldn't see.

"Natsu I-I.....can't see"I pit my arms out feeling around then I felt a strong pair of warm arms wrap around me. I screamed

"Lucy its just me"I heard Natsu say I nodded why can't I see? then it hit me im blind I panicked.

"Natsu....Im blind"I panicked in his arms

"Luce don't worry ypu will get better I promise" I put on a small smile on my face I became calmer by ths second. Natsu lead me home. I walked inside almost falling flat on my face because Natsu went through the window. I felt for the door behind me and closed it.

"Lucy you okay"Natsu asked and helped me to my room.

"Yeah"

~To Be Continued~

So sorry it was short

but I hoped you liked it