The Man

Lucy's POV

I raised my head off my pillow as I looked around the sun was shining threw my window and a slight wind blew threw the window making the curtains raise. I walked to my bathroom slowly thinking about what Natsu said. I hoped out off the warm shower I wore a pink top and a black skirt. I walked outside and someone gripped my arm harshly spreading pain. I looked at the tall man with blond hair.

"let go of me"I tried to pull away but he was to strong.

"Don't go to the guild"he said warning me I gave him a weird look 'What does he mean?' his grip loosened making it easy to escape I pulled away and ran in the direction of the guild. I walked in and it was empty I looked everywhere but didn't see a thing.

"Lucy watch out"and the next thing I new it I was in the air my arms above my head. I looked at the thing that was holding me bit couldn't find out what it was my heart beat began to beat faster and faster as fear ran threw my body. I looked at the person to see who it was and it was that man. Then everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I looked around to see the guild members.

"Luce are you okay what happened to your arm"I looked at Natsu's worried face. I looked at my arm and tried to pull it to my face but it wouldn't budge. I was in chains.

"Whay do you mean"I tried to act like I didn't know what he meant

"Lucy you know what I mean, what happened"I sighed

"A man was at my door when I came out and he grabbed my arm and warned me not to go to the guild"I said

"and why didn't you listen"he said with anger.

"I dont want to do this right now"I looked away.

"Lucy"he said"look at me" then something started poking my back making me jump into Natsu(Natsu is right next to Lucy okay keep reading) he smirks at me I poke my tongue out at him quickly.

"Don't be that way" he kisses my cheek

"come closer to me"I smiled and moved as close to him as possible.

  Then the door opened to reveal my mother. My eyes widened

"mom"

~To Be Continued~

I leave you guys in suspens hehehe.
Hopefully it was good!!!