Never again

Natsu's POV

"Hey Luce"I greeted her when I went through the window.

"Ohh hey Natsu" she comes up and hugs me. I leaned down and kissed her and she kissed me back. I picked her up then she wrapped her legs around my waist as I brought her to the coach she pulled away.

"Whats wrong"I asked she nervously moved around.

"umm can we go to my room"her voice soft and quite. I smiled and picked her up again and brought her to her bedroom she smiled at me making me smile to. I leaned down and kissed her passionately getting the same reaction from her. I kissed her cheek then her neck....

"Natsu get up"Happy said trying to pull me off the bed but I just pulled away and put my head into the pillow.

"Natsu you can't sit there forever"He said I gave him the 'watch me' look.

"okay I will go who ever is at the door to leave"he says going to the door slowly. My eyes widened who would be here for me. I got up wearing only pj pants. I opened the door and there stood Lucy the most beautiful girl ever but she was in tears her eyes puffy and red.

"Natsu im sorry I was going to tell you" I don't know why but I feel likeni already forgiven her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside because it was winter. She stood there crying her eyes out and wispered "I can't live without you" I smiled I knew I have forgiven her.

I pulled her into a hug and hugged her tightly hoping she would stop crying.

"Natsu what are you doing"she looks up with puffy eyes. I smiled at her.

"I forgive you"I said I know I shouldn't but I have to I can't live without her she's my hole world without her inwould be me right now. She jumped on me making me fall to the ground. I chuckled and cupped her cheek and kissed her passionately wanting more of her. She pulled away

"I will never again do that to you"I kissed hrr again and she pulled away again.

"is the wedding still on"she asks I nod and kiss her again and she deepens the kiss. Lucy slid her tongue across my bottom lip making me groan but open my mouth and she quickly slid her tongue in I gasp as we fight for passion. I picked Lucy up without breaking the kiss and she wraps her legs around my waist.I set her down on the bed and threw her jacket off. I kissed her jaw line then her neck and at a point she screamed and ran to another room I heard the door close. I chuckled and stood up I opened random doors and found her in my closet I pulled her out and carried her bridal style to me bed then set her down.

"Why did you scream and run"I asked.

"you going to make fun of me so im not telling you"Lucy said

"is that so"I raise a brow she nods. I tickled her until she would tell me.

"Stop...pl..ease"she said in between laughs

"No this is fun"I say

"fine...I wi...ill tell you"I stop

"you got my weak spot"she says looking down I grab her chin

"im not laughing because I have one too"she jumps on me and pins my arms down.

"Where"she kisses me passionately and she slowly finds her way to my weak spot I pull away from her lips to see her smirking.

"found it"

To be continued

Hey guysbif it was short sorry. I know he forgave her to early but I don't care well I hope you liked it.