the fight

Normal POV

Lucy and Natsu walked in the guild with everyone looking at them in confusion.

"Were back together"Lucy said with flushed cheeks.

*everyone cheered some were clapping*

Lucy and Natsu went the bar.

Lissana's POV

Natsu and Lucy are back together! When I heard those words my eyes were twitching in anger. What all of a second Natsu hates Lucy but now he loves her that idiot is really dense. I walked up to him and gave a death glare.

"can I talk to you"I barked. Erza saw me and pulled me away.

"wait if she wants to talk then let her"Natsu said hugging Lucy from behind and let go.

"as much as I hate you I'll talk to you" Natsu said ful of regret

"in private" I said sharply.

Natsu's POV

I sighed in hatred

"fine were"I rolled my eyes

"outside,in the library, or in a closet"Lissana smirked

"library"I said then we left.

we got in the library.

"Natsu please-"I cut lissana off

"Lissana just STOP!! Can't you see I hate you and always will"I yelled and caught everyone's attention. Everybody was looking through the door.

"I'LL KEEP TRYING NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES"Lissana screamed

"WELL I WOULD STOP BECAUSE IT WONT HAPPENED"I screamed at the top of my lungs. I turned around and started for the door but Lissana Stopped me.She had transformed into her magic(sorry I dont know alot about Lissanas magic btw she was her tigar form) she pinned me against a wall. I turned my body on fire and burnt through the wall so I fell through and landed on the ground with Lissana on me. I pushed her off with alot of force. She flew outside hitting a tree. She stood up and transformed into a bird and flew in to me making me hit the counter. She kept pushing into me breaking everything in the way. I kicked her away from me.

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR" fire went every were.Erza finished eating her cheese cake and broke up the fight.

.

.

.

.

.

"lissana stay away from Natsu" Erza said

"Natsu remember what I said"Lissana moved her finger across my chest leaving goosebumps.

"Dont touch me"I said quietly looking to the side

"that will never happen" she said for a second round. I backed up and went near Lucy and grabbed her hand.

"were leaving"I pulled her out of the guild

"Natsu are you okay"Lucy asked stopping in front of her door

"ya now that im with you" I kissed her forehead and laid back in her bed as she did to.

To Be Continued

sorry it was short!!

I dont know much about lissana's magic like I said,  sorry!!

But I gope you enjoyed reading this chapter!!