Not again

Natsu's POV

I walked closer to the object as if my life depended on it. I opened the door to be frighted to death at the sight right in front of me as death became me.

"LUCE" I ran up to her. Her heart rate slowing down

"Lucy, dont give up on me......stay alive!"I yelled holding her close to me. She smiled a sincere smile"dont worry im here"she said as her smile slowly disappeared. My eyes grew wide 'shes d-dead' I thought. I shook her multiple times yet she didn't wake up. My breathing got heavier and I knew I was having a heart attack.

I jumped up after yelling I looked around to see a concerned Lucy.

"are you okay"Lucy asked rubbing my back

I nodded

"just a bad dream"I said hugging her I heard her giggle.

"dont worry im here"she said My eyes widened she said that in my dream she pulldd away to still see my wide eyes.

"What she looked around"I grabbed her chin

"did you enter my dream"I smirked she looked shocked and said no.

"its over now lets get ready"I I stood up and gor hit with a bat on the head I heard a heat wrenching scream before I blacked out.

I woke up only to be greeted by darkness. I felt something leaning next to me or should I say someone. I sniffe the air and quickly realized it was Lucy I smiled and tried to pull my arms to wrap my arms around her but couldn't. I tried so hard but failed each time. I felt her stirr then heard a cry.

"Luce its okay im next to you"I leaned my head in and kissed her forehead im guessing soon enough her sobbing stopped. Her head moved

"Thanks Natsu can you um...use you fire magic so I can see"Lucy asked I smiled. I lit my fingers on fire above my head she looked at me with a grin and returned the same face. I leaned in hoping she would do the same. She leaned I. with her eyes closed and we kissed it had a lot of passion and love. I pulled away with a small smile she smiled back. While we had our moment the door creaked open I looked at who it was and my fire slowly disappeared. My anger spreading through me I looked over to Lucy to and saw fight in her eyes. Lissana walked towards me grabbed my chin lightly making it easy to pull away. I pulled away looking in Lucy's direction.

"listen i am more frightening then last time"She smirked I nodded not sure if I should speak or not. I saw annoyance written all over Lissana's face.

"Speak or pore Lucy would get hurt"she harshly spoke. My eyes widened not Lucy no not her.

"Stay away from her"I shouted she smirked and went out of the room seconds later she came in with a whip she wouldn't. Lissana brought the whip in the air not knowing what to do she hit Lucy I hwaed a wimper she brought it up again when it came down I popped my armout of its socket and the whip hit me in the side I let out a loud groan She dropped the whip and went over to my side. I looked at her with a death glare times it by 10. She backed away frightened I spat out some blood and went in my normal position.

"Natsu are you okay"I heard Lucy say I looked over to Lissana

"lET US OUT"I said fiercely she nodded slowly and walked over to me slowly she unlocked Lucy then me I tripped Lissana and walked out Lucy far ahead she stopped and waited for me. I was holding my arm

"Lucy you need to pop my arm back in place"I said walking closer

"Natsu I can't I dont know how"

"push up and twist"I said she gently held my arm and pushed up and twisted. I let out a scream she quickly let go "are you okay" she asked I nodded "lets go home" ws walked home hands in hands.....

~To Be Continued~

I hope you liked it plz vote and comment