shocking encounter

Natsu's POV

I waited for some time for Lucy's return but it never happened. At first I thought she was going to the bathroom, then I thought she fell asleep on the toilet then I began wondering if she was kidnapped. Nah that can't happen she probably ran into someone she knows I told myself. Or she really did get kidnapped. I stood up and ran out of the building as fast as I could. Was she alright? Did she get hurt? Does she need my help? Thoughts get dancing in my head until I ran into somebody non recognizable.

"Sorry" I say and the person turns around, and I see my brother.

"Hey Natsu, long time no see" He reached his hand out but I backed away.

"not long enough" I whisper to myself. I walk around him trying to avoid him at all costs.

"Natsu, where are you going"

"Looking for someone" I say and walk faster.

"really, because I think your avoiding me" He grabs my hand. I pull away.

"I really need to look for someone" I say and enter the guild.

"Hey Natsu" Mirajane says

"hey do you know where Lucy is?" I ask

"Actually I saw her with your brother a few minutes ago" I turn to my brother to see him talking to Lucy. I glare at him and stomp my way over to them.

"Hey Lucy where have you been?" I asked searching for any marks.

"I ran into this guy and-"

"This guy happens to be Natsu's brother, my name is Veton" Veton grabbed Lucy's Hand and kisses it. My face heats up with anger, I open the guild doors and go home. I didn't want to let my anger out on my brother, and let Lucy see.

*To Be Continued*

I'm sorry  that was short, and that I haven't updated in a long time.

Please comment and vote.