Lucy's back!!

Natsu's POV

I found a cave near by and I took a little break but when I heard something I got very suspicious and went further into the cave. Each time I got closer and closer I could hear screaming and shouting so I kept going faster and faster until I saw some thing that caught my eye it was Lucy.  Lissana had a knife and was about to cut her but only to be stopped by Lucy's dad, Jude.

"dont cut my daughter" he said "well not yet anyways" Jude said again with a smile.

"can I talk to lucy alone jude" lissana said with a smirk. Jude shook his head and left the room.

"Natsu's mine not yours" lissana said and then she left leaving Lucy alone. I jumped down anf turned lucy around so I can unchain her. She was in tears but she managed to put a smile on her face. Lucy and I left. She was a little wobbly at first but who can blame her. We left the cave and everyone saw us. They all were happy to see her and so was I. But when I saw lissana I slapped her.

"Natsu why would you do that" Erza said giving me a death glare.

"because she was the one who took Lucy" I yelled "and her dad and to make it even worse she about cut Lucy" i said with anger

"so you saw that" lissana said. Everyone looked at her in anger.

"LISSANA!!!" everyone screamed

"lets go home Lucy"I said fiercely and grabbed Lucy by the wrist and started dragging her to her apartment but got stopped by lissana who kept standing in my way

"move it lissana"I fiercely said and stepped to the side but she stopped me again.

"natsu please talk to me"lissana begged.

"LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU YOUR RUDE AND I CANT FORGIVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID SO STAY AWAY FROM ME" I yelled and grabbed Lucy again and started walking to her apartment. She pulled a little and that made me stop. She was looking at a store. I chuckled and pulled her in the store it was a jewelry store.

"Lucy stay by the cashier and dont leave her side" I said seriously

"why" lucy asked tilting her head.

"because im getting you something and dont forget what I said" and with that I went around the store.........

   Lucy's POV...........Time Skip

Natsu went around the store and he always had his eyes on me when he was finished he payed and we went to my apartment. Natsu gave me my gift and it was a necklace with fire in the middle of a key it was wonderful.

"thanks Natsu" I squealed excitedly

"no prob"he said back. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and yawned.

"im tired" I said sleepy

"then lets go to bed"Natsu said and we went to bed.

      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
im sorry I haven't updated in a while I really am!!! But I hoped you guys loved it!