Lucy leaves

Lucy's prov

"Hi Natsu"

"Hi"Natsu said and smiled his signature smile

Lucy looked away from Natsu and decided to tell him that I'm leaving.

"You okay"Natsu asked frowning

"I'm fine" I looked away from Natsu because I was going to miss him the most.

"No your not, come on you can tell me I'm your boyfriend"Natsu said with a little smile

I dashed off to my apartment because I was so sad I just couldn't take but cry like a little baby and when I got there I stopped crying and when I went to my room to take a warm and hot Bath also to pack up my stuff for next week because I'm leaving but when I got up there, there was a concerned Natsu about ready to tackle me down and asked me what's wrong and that what happened but he slammed me against my wall wich didn't hurt that much he held my wrist and I was suck to the wall......... it was silent for awhile.

"Natsu let me go" I screamed looking away from Natsu but I couldn't he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him but I closed my eyes

"Lucy don't be so stubborn open your eyes and tell me what is making you sad"

I didn't follow his orders instead he just kept me in that position.

"NO NOW LEAVE ME ALONE"I screamed I could feel Natsu breathing on me now and that gave me the goosebumps.

"Tell me" Natsu said angrily with a fierce tone I was scared out of my mind I just had to tell him.

"Okay I'll tell you"I said really frightened

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I...I...I'm g...going .t....to ....leave" I started to brake down and I knew it because I could feel the tears in the corner of me eyes I tried to control it but my tears got the best of me Natsu let go and sat on the bed and I sat next to him.

"I'm leaving next weak"I said sadly I could tell he was trying to hold it in so was I I hugged him and it was silent our eyes locked on each other and we kissed not just a little peck I'm talking about our tongues were starting to get in evolved he licked my bottom lip and for some reason I opened my mouth and I broke the kiss.for some air we were both panting for air I kissed him on the cheek.

"I love you"

Natsu was silent I was thinking of something

"Natsu maybe you can come with me" I looked over at Natsu who was smiling his toothy grin and I couldn't help but laugh

"What so funny" asked Natsu with his pouting face

"Nothing but we need to pack"

"Okay I wi..." I cut Natsu off

"I will help you pack so stay here" and he did he just sat on my bed and he soon fell asleep

"I'm finished" I looked over and saw him sleeping I yawned and went to join him................

I hoped you liked it