After the Accident

Lucy's P.O.V.

I was in pain. Natsu pulled us to the back of the cave and held me close. It felt like I was slipping away, blackness enveloping me.

"Lucy please don't leave me" Natsu rubbed my cheek. I felt wetness on them, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. It was to hard.

"I love you" He said
'I love you too'I wanted to say but couldn't.

"I need to get you home" he put his one arm under my legs and the other under my back. He lifted me up and started walking but then it turned into running.
After that I passed out.

Present Day

I woke up and looked around. It seams I was in the infirmary and no one was here. I sat up then the door opened. Natsu looked at me with wide eyes.

"Lucy!" He ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged him back with a sigh of relief.

"How long was I asleep" I asked, Natsu just gripped by hand with a smile.

"A month" My eyes widened.

"Wow, I'm sorry"

"No it's okay. You didn't do anything wrong" he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back. We pulled apart with smiles visible on our faces.

"Your probably going to be in here for another week so when you get out lets do something fun." Natsu said

"Okay what would you like to do"

"Well it will be your birthday in a few days so let's go to the movies and out to dinner" he said

" okay that will be fine" I said then someone knocked on the door. It was gramps.

"I see you awake, how do you feel" he asked

"I'm fine just sore, so what has everyone done while I was asleep" I asked

"Nothing really we just went on missions and people were a little gloomy" Gramps said

"Oh"

"Well we will let you get some rest"Gramps pulled Natsu out of there and left me to sleep. I was in apart of sleep where you can't move but you can only hear when I heard breathing next to my ear. It wouldn't stop.

"Lu-cy" it said in a deep voice the smell was horrible. I wanted to cry for help but I just drifted to sleep.

~To Be Continued~

I hope you enjoyed and sorry for the mistakes. Please vote and comment. Thank you😋