Igneel

I got a little I ldea from all the onss were lucy leaves Fairytail. But I wanted to have Natsu leave Fairytail
from my other chapter. I hoped you loved it!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsu's POV

I had a goal and that was to find Igneel also to protect my loved one so I left Fairytail.

I packed my bags and left. I didnt bother taking happy I dont  know why? I was in the forest and heard a low voice but it sounded so familiar. Almost like lissana but a lower voice so i looked around and found myself in a garden it was pretty but I moved on quickly. The low voice was getting lighter and lighter with each step I took. I turned around to see if anyone was following me but no one was there.

"come out" I said louder than I intended to.I heard moving in a bush and it was lissana. I glared at her and started walking again. I cant believe lissana wss following me.

"Natsu we really need to talk" she said but I ignored her. I dont care about her anymore.  I walked faster and faster each time she spoke and finally I started running.

"NATSU...... stop running we need to talk" she said again and started running too. I turned around for a second and rolled my eyes and stated sprinting.

"NATSU..." lissana yelled

"LEAVE ME ALONE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN!!!!! OR SEE YOU!!!!! SO DONT BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled and ran into a cave. Right away my eyes widened at what I saw. it was the cave I found Lucy in. just remember the thought made me so angry I punched ever where. Then something touched my back. I knew it was lissana I ran out of the cave and went further away from that monster I dont know her anymore!!

     .. TIME SKIP..

it been a while since I left the cave its a big forest I looked around and saw foot prints so I decided to follow then they were so big its impossible for it to be a animals. it led me to a big rocky cave that has a fire stench

so I decided to find out what lives in the mysterious cave. I heard a noise that was very familiar. I squinted my eyes to make sure that I was not dreaming  my eyes widened.

"Igneel"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

To be continued

Hi sorry for this chapter being short and boring.

but.....

I hoped you liked it!!!!