Weres Natsu

Hey guys I just got home from Boise from visiting thats why I haven't been on wattpad a lot. SORRY FOR THAT THOUGH!!!! I hope you love this chapter
Anyways go ahead and read.

Natsu's POV

I was outside the guild when suddenly someone pulled me into an alley.

"Who are you"I asked with lots of rage in my voice.

"They work for me"Lissana said popping out in the back"and your coming with me"

I saw darkness and it seemed to be an evil darkness. Then I passed out.

Lucy's POV

"Mira do you know were Natsu is"

"No I haven't seen him all day" I smiled and nodded thats strange Natsu's usually here were can he be.

Night time...

I hopped in the bath wondering were he could be? He can be anywhere for who knows why. Maybe ill see Natsu in the morning.

I got out of the bath and layed in bed looking at the ceiling in disappointment. Where in the world is Natsu?!

Natsu's POV

I woke up tied in a chair with out my vest. I looked around the room to be greeted with blackness.

"I see you finally awake"someone said but I couldn't really see then the light came on. My eye site was blurry at first but when I got used to the light.

In front of me stood Lissana. The back stabbing little traitor.

"GET ME OUT!!"I roured

"not yet baby not untill we have some fun" she runs a finger across my chest sending shivars down my spine.

"don't touch me"I said quietly

"umm let me think about that.........NO your mine now and no one else's"

"NO IM NOT GET ME OUT" she smirks and sits down on my legs.

Lucy's POV

I woke up disappointed Natsu wast here. I frowned before I got dressed I wore a green tank top and a white jeen skirt with a black belt and my keys. I walked out of my apartment and to the guild.

When I opened the doors everyone was formed in a circle.

"Hey Lucy come join us we are going to find Natsu" Erza waved me over.

"okay so this is the plan..."

when Mira finished with the plan we all went in groups of four. Erza, Gray, cana, and me. (I dont want to tell the rest sorry)

Natsu's POV

"Lissana get off me"

"as if" she quickly responded and ran her hands over my shoulders before she gave it a gentle kiss.

"L-Lissana STOP"I tried to sound confident but me voice be trade me.

"I dont think yoy want me to stop"I felt her sirk against my shoulder. Then she lick it and it turned into sucking.

"sto-"Lissana kissed me. My eyes widened once I was in reality I pulled away and looked to the side.

"im not going to be rejected"Lissana said

"stop this madness lissana"

"I told you im not going to be rejected"she nibbled my shoulder. and got off "okay now"she says

The chair is out from under me and replace it with a large stone. I got placed on my back and ached my back up at how cold it is but only to get pushed back down by Lissana.

"Lissana why are you doing this"I panicked and started breathing heavily.

"because I love you and no matter what you say I will always have YOU"she made the o go a little longer.My eyes widened Lissana was on her way out the door.

"No, Lissana dont do this LISSANA" I was scared out of my mind.

What was she going to do to me?

**************
To Be Continued

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!