"Swablu, Centre Stage!" - 2

Oh yeah, you best bet I'm going to be writing titles to each chapter of the story like the episodes of Pokemon. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Clemont's POV

Currently, Ash, Serena, Bonnie and I were making our way to the famous Shalour City. However, there seemed to be a kid, similar to our age, walking incredibly slowly. It didn't seem right, he didn't seem right. I was going to ask Serena about him but I couldn't as I heard a shout from Ash.

"Woah! You guys!" Ash shouted, running over to the boy and pulling him onto the grass, Serena and Bonnie went to help too, I followed suit.

Y/n's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, I didn't know where I was. I felt so hungry and tired.

"HE'S AWAKE!" A little girl screamed in my face.

"Bonnie! Chill out!" A tall blonde man pulled this "Bonnie" girl away from me. He came up to me apologised. "I'm so sorry about my sister, she doesn't know when to be quiet."

"Oh, it's no problem, but...Where am I? And who are you guys?" I rubbed my sore head.

"My names Clemont and this is Bonnie, Ash and Serena." Clemont pointed to all of his friends.

"It's nice to meet you all. My name is Y/n L/n. Thanks for helping me out." I chuckled sadly.

"Its fine, we were just about to make some lunch if you wanted to join us?" Serena asked, helping me to my feet.

"Thank you, I haven't eaten in days or slept in days." I admitted.

"WHAT!" Ash shouted. "HOW CAN YOU HAVE NOT EATEN FOR DAYS!"

"Long story, I can tell you over lunch?" I said.

"Hey Mr. Y/n?" Little Bonnie looked up at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Do you have any Pokemon?" She asked, I saw the others look over at me.

"Yeah, I want to battle them if you do." Ash came closer towards us.

"I mean, I do have one pokemon I could show you." I held the pokéball of my closest friend.

"SHOW US!" Ash and Bonnie jumped up and down in excitement.

"Ok fine." I smirked and stood back.

"SWABLU! CENTRE STAGE!" I shouted, chucking the pokeball up into the air. It exploded and revealed my beautiful Swablu fly around and land on my shoulder.

"So cute!" Bonnie went to pet my Swablu, I knew the consequences already. Swablu let out a powerful sound from its beak.

"Swablu! I told you not to use Round on people!" I said. "Sorry Bonnie, Swablu is very anxious of new people."

"What? I can't hear you!" She shouted.

"Guys it's time for lunch." Serena shouted so that Bonnie could hear.

We sat down to eat Serena's delicious lunch. I also met all of the others pokemon, Fennekin, Chespin, Pikachu, Dedenne,  Fletchling and Froakie. Seeing another Froakie made me incredibly sad.

"So, tell us about yourself Y/n." Ash said.

"From the beginning or the part about why I fainted." I asked.