"A Mega Battle with Mega Results!" - 34

Heya! Welcome to the chapter! Hope you enjoy this one!

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

It was a day like no other, the team were walking about the mountains and forests, it was nice to breathe some clean air. It was nice to also spend time with Altaria, who flew above head. 

"Oh hey!" I looked down at my info-guide. The others looked at me. "The pokemon centre here also sells key stone and mega stone holders. I might have to buy one."

"How so?" Clemont asked.

"I feel like the panjas bracelet was cool whilst it lasted, but its starting to become outdated and its rusting." I replied.

 Suddenly there was a shout from the creek. We rushed towards the sound of the scream. There was a woman, with pink hair, she had her whole leg stuck in the creek. 

"Hold on!" I shouted. "Meowstic! Use psychic!" 

I released meowstic and it used psychic and got me down to the woman. She seemed so sweet.

"Let me help you." I said. I nodded at Meowstic and it used psychic to move the rock so her leg could escape. She thanked us and produced a mega stone, I had suspicions it was an Audinite.

She then took us to the pokemon centre, where we needed to be, to meet professor Sycamore. The woman turned out to be none other than Nurse Joy, an icon if I do say so myself.

As we arrived back at the pokemon centre she offered to heal our pokemon. However her audino wasn't having it, Audino seemed angry at Nurse Joy. I knelt down in front of Altaria and scratched its chin. There was an alert from Serena and I's info-guides. It appeared to give the next details for the showcase. I rushed towards the video station and put the promo video on.

"Bonjour showcasers! Do you hear that?" Pierre gasped as a steam train horn honked in the background. "Oh yes! Our next showcase will be held in Couriway Town!  Our themed challenge will be a design challenge! And for your runway, bring signature steampunk couture in your own twist! Au revoir!" 

"Thats awesome!" I shrieked 

"Thats cool Y/n and Serena!" Ash chuckled.

From this point, things happened like a whirlwind. Two patients came in, a man and his Makuhita and a woman with her Ducklet, they seemed in bad conditions. Just then the professor had appeared to help. Nurse joy, Audino and Ash took the Makuhita. Whilst I took the Ducklet, I wasn't a trained professional but I could see what was wrong with the ducklet.

"This ducklet has been the result of a pokemon hunter's attacks, It must've had an Amoonguss." I looked at the professor in the examining room. 

"How can you tell?" The professor asked. 

"I've been poisoned by an Amoonguss before, its not pretty or painless." I replied, spraying an antidote on the ducklet's beak. The ducklet began to look alive again, which I was pleased. So I gave it a Pecha berry for some extra boost of health.

After both trainers had left, I asked if I could stand outside for a minute. 

As altaria and I sat on the wall together, memories flooded my brain of the first time we had crossed paths. 

"Altaria, I think there's great change coming to both of our lives. I can feel it." I started. "So when that change comes, I promise that I won't leave your side. We have so much history together, all of my positive memories stem from you. Nothing can ever change this feeling I get when I'm with you, when we battle together, Its something no one can take away from us."

I looked down and saw my keystone glistening in the sun. Altaria then put its wing around me, the fluffy feel to its wings struck me like a truck, the melodies that it sung radiated such positive energy. 

"Hey Altaria?" I asked. Its head turned. "I feel this change beginning to happen. If you're down for it, I want to change how I look at the world, and myself. I want to change what I wear, my key stone and your mega stone holders and my vibe."

Altaria nodded in response, however there was a huge explosion that took me by surprise. I turned to see Team rocket stealing all of the pokeballs from the storage room. The others joined me. I looked at altaria and began to fight, but my efforts were cut short as Altaria was captured by team rocket. 

"You give Altaria back right now you thieves!" I shouted. I wanted my altaria so badly, I would do anything to get it back. I ran towards the machine, everyone told me not to but I wasn't listening to them. I saw the mechanical arm thrash towards me, I tried to dodge it but I got hit in my stomach. I was in so much pain. My altaria cried out to me. The others ran for me, Bonnie at the front, she seemed so concerned for me. 

All of the positive memories I had with altaria flew threw my mind, the love I had for that pokemon was strong, special. A blinding light came from my chest, it did so from Altaria too. I managed to stand up. My vision was blurred with white light. When I regained vision, Altaria stood in front of me, however it was bigger, and it appeared to have a new move to it, I never knew this could happen. I looked in the reflection of the window and saw that I was in an incredible outfit. It appeared to me my performance outfit, but better, glistening whites, pinks and light blues. My tailcoat was floor length, in the shape of an altaria's pronged mega evolved tail. I was astounded, I had a huge white fluffy boa around my shoulders and a long white staff.

"This is incredible! I've never seen anything like it!?" Professor sycamore pointed the camera to me and began filming it for research.

"Altaria! I don't know how this is possible when you're only supposed to have 4 moves! But anyways! Use that New move!" I pointed my staff towards the robot. "Use Draco Meteor!" 

Altaria formed a ball of energy and released it towards the sky, it exploded into many small particles and were launched towards the robot. It was a magnificent sight to see. The team exploded off into the stratosphere, leaving all the pokeballs in their place. As Altaria and I's mega selves vanished, I felt amazed. I never knew something like that could happen. 

"Take this as a thank you Y/n." Nurse joy handed me a box. I decided not to open it, because I wanted to save it as a surprise.

And as the day set, I reflected on my actions. I thought.

"This is just the beginning of a new chapter for Altaria and I." 

.....................................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I will be making some outfit changes and other bits and showing you them all next chapter!

-potato

Word count: 1163