"Dream a big dream." - 9

Yus, I am doing a chapter today, I say why not! Hope you enjoy the chapter. I needed to rethink a few parts to it but it kinda still follows the same plot as the usual episode! 

I just wanted to briefly take the time to tell you about how the performance episodes will go:

-There will be links to music and a picture of a costume that the reader would be wearing, there will be a themed challenge (Kinda like the mini challenge from drag race), they will next be doing their solo performance the audience is to vote on who wins, the winner will essentially "prevent" the person they pick from winning a princes key for the next showcase, whilst also wins a princes key for themself.

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

Everything was falling into place perfectly. Shauna had taken us to the Performance demonstration including the Kalos King, Pierre and the Kalos Queen, Aria. This performance demo was also used to introduce the contestants for this years performers. 

Once we were all seated in our seats, the demo began. The stage lit up with a bright flame, a signature of Aria's Braixen. The entirety of the stage was covered top to bottom with sparkles. Braixen and Aria next began to play a game of catch with Braixen's fire stick. It was a pleasure to watch. The finished their spectacle with a fire blast, which exploded and made the whole of the Lagoon Town Theatre glisten. 

"That was awesome!" Shauna and I shrieked, clutching onto each other and trying not to cry of happiness. I released swablu out of its pokeball and hugged it tightly. 

We next had the opportunity to witness Pierre and his performance, just a spectacle of performance beauty. He started off with his klefki using misty terrain to get an atmosphere going, him and his klefki pranced around the stage to a beautiful piece of backing music. To finish, Monsieur Pierre ended his demo with a flash cannon from his klefki. It brought me to tears, how much emotion they put into their performance. However, once it had ended a wild Pancham had invaded the stage, knocking over lights and hurling supplies at the security guards, the pokemon got away however. The rest of the performances were cancelled for that day, however the Contestant promos' were said to still continue that afternoon. I had brought Shauna and Serena to apply to become a contestant. However the down side, was that I didn't have a costume. I knew Lagoon town had a range of fabric stores about so that was my main goal. 

Once we got outside we were all still in awe about the events which had happened. 

"The way she used that stick was amazing!" Clement sighed.

"It was on fire too! A real dangerous stick if I do say so myself." Ash remarked.

"Don't take that out of context." I giggled. Everyone laughed, apart from Bonnie as she was too pure and innocent for that joke.

"Right! I need to head to the pokemon centre to finish up some moves' that we've been working on." Shauna held up her proud Bulbasaur and ran towards the pokemon centre. Floette then popped out of its pokeball, Swablu and floette sat on both of my shoulders.

"I need to sort out a costume for the promos', I've made nothing!" I panicked, before taking off on my feet towards the fabric stores of Lagoon town, my pokemon clutching onto me with their lives.

I ran into one of the stores and looked for the cheapest fabric I could find, the lady at the cashier looked at me and remarked.