"A Master Class Competition."-39

Hey all! Sorry for not posting last week! It was my birthday this time last week and I had gone to see Moulin Rouge! The Musical and it was phenomenal! So I hope you don't mind my absence and I hope you enjoy the chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

Ah! It was finally time for me to win my next Key! The final step in preparation for my goal. As the group walked towards the Fleurrh City Theatre, the streets were crowded with people,  they all shouted.

"Go for it Cordelia and Cyrus! You'll become Kalos King and Queen together!" They shouted as the two of them walked towards us, they made our group split as they walked through. I got an uneasy vibe from the boy.

"He's a threat." I whispered to Clemont.

"Don't worry Y/n, you're going to win this!" The blonde boy held my hand.

"Even with what Serena and I planned, I'm still going to be on my guard." I said as we continued towards the theatre.

Within the walls of the changing room, I had had run into that Cyrus boy again. 

"Watch it!" He shouted, pushing past me, making me lose my balance and fall to the floor. "Wait! Your that delusional child who thinks they can play dress up and win the crown!"

People began to stare and cowered at the sight of the blue haired boy.

"You're that one with the shitty altaria and that poor Florges and ugly Pampour! How unflattering, just like your face." He laughed at me, beside him stood an Sableye and a Froslass, which struck fear into my heart.

"Well, its lucky that I'm not using those pokemon in my winning performance tonight. Too bad you wont be around to watch it. Your attitude stinks worse than a garbodour." I stood and dusted myself off, walking towards my station, beginning to get dressed for the Themed Challenge, the talent show!

"Y/n! Your up next!" The producer said, I had my pokeball in hand and advanced towards the stage platform lift.

"And now! For his talent! We introduce, the mystical Y/n!" Aria said the cue, I was lifted on the platform and raised to the main stage. 

I wore a long black cloak, the custom one Olympia had gifted me in Anistar City. Underneath I wore a white shirt and black trousers with stars on them. In addition, I had huge golden bangles on my arms and legs.

"Good afternoon audience! Today, I will be showcasing my talent of magic!" I announced to the judges and Audience. "For this, I need our Kalos King to hold on to something really special."

I walked over to him and handed him my pokeball.

"This will be used later." I announced.

At the beginning of the talent show, I had created some simple projections, things that I did at Olympia's classes. I soon began in projecting aspects of the showcase, like who will be using what pokemon. I also had some audience participation, and then it was my big finale.

"And now, to finish of the show, I will attempt to float above the stage and audience!" I said, closing my eyes and focussing my psychic energy. I had a vision of Olympia telling me to concentrate; soon enough, it had worked. My body had a faint blue glow to it and I was levitating, people's jaws had dropped to the floor at this talent, it was incredible. I flew across the audience and high-fived members them. I soon returned to the stage and had started.