"Performing with a Clean Slate."- 52

Hey all, just letting you know that this is the final chapter of my book, therefore it will be coming to an end. Hope you enjoy this final chapter!
.................................................................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

It had been a couple of days since we saved Kalos and the world, and now we were helping the community by getting the Lumiose Gym back in order. Also, Diantha was able to sort everything out for us for a charity showcase, which was going to be run by me and a couple other amazing performers. Serena, Shauna, Tierno, Joaquin and Leo were also going to be taking part. I had posted on pokevision with my wide following, since winning the crown, about this event and it was also being broadcasted across the region on every type of platform too. I was excited to perform, especially since I had made an outfit specifically for this performance. I sat on the deck of the Lumiose Gym battle stage and sewed my outfit with the Rotosew that Clemont had made for me, whilst he was busy recreating Clembot.

After an unsuccessful, try at rebuilding Clembot, he was defeated. However I was there to lift his spirits.
"Hey, come on Clemont. Let's go for a walk." I held his hand. He smiled and took my hand.

Together we walked through the streets of Lumiose City, watching people work together in harmony, rebuilding the city. We went to Professor Sycamore's lab to see if he was about, however Mairin was there to greet us. The other three had joined us too. Together, we helped Mairin to make Alans homecoming great, since he felt bad for the actions he had caused.

The display on the table was great! Lots of different foods and amazing decorations.
"Welcome home Alan." We said.
"Try this Alan!" Mairin brought her partner a poke puff.
"What's everyone's plans now?" Sycamore asked.
"I'm thinking about going back to Kanto." Ash said. "Like completely from the ground up."
"Really? Such dedication." I chuckled, sipping on some tea.
"That sounds great!" Sycamore smiled.
"I'm going to start taking my role as Kalos king more seriously." I said. "Diantha's trying to get me as an actor in the new movie she's part of. Also I've been thinking of reaching out to Wallace, the pokemon Coordinator from the Hoenn Region to see if he'd like to cllaborate on a project or something like that."
"That sounds awesome Y/n!" Serena cheered.

We all sat and had a great time together. It was a great experience to be a part of.

The Next Day

The next day came and it was time for the Charity event. We walked together as a team towards Prism Tower, since it was where the venue was supposed to be. There was so many people there. Shauna, Tierno, Leo and Joaquin and everyone who we met on our journey was there to join us and help out. Professor Sycamore was there too, with Pierre and Aria, however they weren't performing.
"You guys! We need to get ready!" I said, "I know its such short notice, I'm super sorry!"

My outfit consisted of a white floor length mermaid gown which sparked and caught the light. I styled my natural hair like I would usually, and my makeup was an array of pastel rainbow colours. I was going to be performing with all of my Pokémon in different numbers, that we were doing.

After we all got ready for the show I was about to step out, that was then I heard Sycamore say..
"Ladies and Gentlemen! Please get to your feet and throw your hands together for the current reigning Kalos King, Kicking off this event performing U wear it well by Rupaul!" Sycamore shouted.