"A Festive Frenzy Farewell?" - 28

Hey! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

After a long day of walking, we had stumbled into a town, the streets were decorated with spooky festivities. It was obvious that it was the Gouregiest Festival but the others didn't realise. As we walked into the pokemon centre, burse joy was playing it up with her wigglytuff and was impersonating it. I explained the Gouregiest festival to the others as they were clueless.

"The Gouregiest festival is an annual festival in this part of the Kalos region. We dress us and go around to the neighbourhoods and do trick or treating. We did it in Anistar city, however I wasn't allowed to go, but I always made a costume every year." I chuckled. "Please you guys! Can we please take part!?"

"Yeah!" Bonnie rejoiced.

"That settles it! Let me handle this!" I chuckled. I had a vision for my costume, it was going to be awesome.

After a while, Everyone's costumes were created and on the correct person. Clemont the Watchog. Bonnie the Ludicolo. Ash the Snorlax. Serena the Florges and me, the amazing and beautiful Meloetta. My costume had the most thought into it by far. I had a short dress on which sloped down to the left. To sinch the waist, I had a green belt to match with the theme.  I had white thigh high stiletto boots on, with matching nails. My makeup was a mix of green hues and a striking coral lip. To top it off, I had a light green wig glued on to match the look perfectly. I also had a white fur coat because it was cold.

Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor as I walked out of the changing rooms. Panpour was dressed to look like Hoopa, with many rings and a completely different colour pallet.

"Wow Y/n! You look like a completely different person!" Clemont blushed. 

"Thanks a lot, this is the wonders of female impersonation, but it is just a costume so..." I chuckled. "Lets get going!"

After we'd got into the town centre, a bunch of kids ran up to Bonnie. They gave her a sweet treat.

"What's this for?" Bonnie asked.

"Give them this." I handed her two treats.

As soon as bonnie handed them over, the kids ran off.

"Its kinda a competition to trade as much candy as possible." I giggled, looking at the many people in the town.

"Lets split up and get as much candy as we can!" Bonnie cheered. 

"I'm coming with you Bonnie." Clemont sighed.

"Hey, I'll go with her, go chill with the others, trust me Clemont." I patted his shoulder.

"Really? But don't you want to have fun?" Clemont whispered in my ear.

"This is my fun Clem. I didn't get to experience this as a child, so I want to experience it now." I said.

"Thank you Y/n, I appreciate it." The watchog hugged me as we parted from each other.

"Lets go Bonnie!" I cheered as we ran through the town.

As we walked through the town, I felt slightly uneasy. I felt like something was following us, watching us. I looked down at Bonnie and she didn't seem to care. That was until she almost got hit by a bullet seed. I quickly pulled her back, just to notice that we were surrounded by Gouregiest. Ghost types! My worst nightmare!