"And as the Final Curtain Draws! Pt.2"- 44

Hey all! Sorry for my absence, my mental state has been in the gutter for the last two weeks and I have been extremely stressed, I also wanted to add that I am deeply sorry for not telling you all this, but I digress. Hope you enjoy the chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

My eyes welled with tears as I ran back to my hotel room, I felt like my world had been shattered, the pressure had gotten to me and started to break away at me. As I walked down the corridor, Clemont had seen my state, he ran towards me and swept me up in his arms.

"What happened!? Please Y/n! Breathe slowly; In and out!" My boyfriend held me tightly and slid down the corridor wall with me, hugging me tightly all the way.

"I don't think I can do this! I can't make up lyrics! I won't be able to win!" I cried in my hysteria, Clemont held my head and looked in my eyes sternly.

"Look Y/n, you don't need to be the jack of all trades, you just need to be the master of one; Which you are." He said to me, I started to come to my senses and stopped crying. "Because you, you are a damned good performer. Never listen to the haters, be a pro, which you already are."

"You're right, I'm just worried about these lyrics, I don't know where to start." I chuckled.

In the morning.

I was so incredibly tired, the other top four members and I had spent most of the night recording and writing our lyrics with the producers. In addition to also spending the night choreographing and organising our routines for our verses, however we managed to do it before our brains went to mush. 

Now, as it was the morning, we all had to make our way down to breakfast, I saw that the camera crew had started setting up for the performance. I remember Bonnie asking if they could shoot her, I think the camera crew got the wrong message as they had extremely concerned facial expressions hanging on their visage.

"You'll do extremely well today Y/n." Serena and Ash said. 

"You'll shine brighter than the sun! Or the lightbulb above Clemonts head after he has an idea." Bonnie chuckled.

"Hey! Stop that Bonnie!" Clemont laughed. He turned to me and held my hand. "You'll do fabulously Y/n." 

"Oh! Make sure your performance is worth a million dollars my child." My mother stood in front of me, with her butler in tow. She turned to him and sighed loudly. "You forgot the Caviar!"

"Because its not a true breakfast without caviar." I giggled. 

"Y/n,  you need to get dressed and ready for the Kitty girl performance." My producer grabbed me and ushered me away, I waved to my friends and family as I departed from them.

In the dressing room, I saw that the camera had been set up in there too. 

As I began to get ready, I felt extremely excited, elated if you will. This was also when I got my dry cleaned outfit that I was going to be dancing in. I had my face and hair done to best suit the outfit, it had to be extremely mobile as I was going to be doing a lot of kicks, dips, ducks and splits.

The outfit was a fully white, sequined and stoned number, with a matching pair of boots which I had made.