"A regal reception!"- 38

Hey all! I hope you are all doing well! Hope you enjoy the chapter!

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

Today was just a normal ordinary day, the team were stopping off at the pokemon centre for some rest and relaxation for a minute. I was directing my team, preparing for our next winning performance, because I knew that it would be the best performance, 'till the world ends. 

"Come look Y/n!" Serena called for me, I ran over and saw that she had a screen up with Monsieur Pierre and Mademoiselle Aria on it.

"Hello our wonderful showcasers!" Aria chuckled, waving at us. "You are invited to a party that we are hosting! This is to celebrate all of the amazing performances and outfits you've showcased us!" 

"Yes! And the only entry requirements are that you must bring a date and to also have fun!" Pierre said. "We hope to see you there!"

"Au revior!" They both said in unison.

"Well, we all know who's going to be your date, Y/n!" Ash chuckled.

"Yup! Thanks Ash for agreeing to be my date." I laughed. "I'm just joking!"

"So that means that, Clemont and Y/n; Ash and Serena are the two dates." Bonnie started fifth wheeling. 

"Bunnelby and Pampour?" I asked Clemont.

"I guess so." He replied. He got Bunnelby out as I got Pampour out.

We then set off towards the Chateau where the party was to be set. I had to admit, Bunnelby and Pampour didn't leave each others sides the whole way there. On our way we met Miette, Leo and Joaquin. Joaquin and Leo had new pokemon.

"Joaquin and Leo!" I turned to them. Leo had a Simisear beside him and Joaquin had a Simisage next him.

"We wanted have a sort of theme going!" They both said before we had entered the building.

"Please take these cards for a special event later." The receptionist welcomed us. "And to your left we have outfits to rent out." 

That was all I needed to know, outfits were my specialty. As the huge red baize doors opened, it was like a unicorn had shat glitter all over the room, it was awesome. My jaw hit the ground.

"Come on pretty boy! We've got a lot of work to do." I pulled Clemont by the arm, our pokemon following in suit.

I pulled a few costumes together and whipped out my scissors and my sewing machine. I ran to the nearest table and cut away at the costumes to create an original piece for me. Clemont had fount a white and Gold outfit he had liked, I had added a few embellishments just because it looked boring without them. Our pokemon had mini bowties on, Pampour having an offset, mini top hat, in my outfits' colours; Bunnelby having a monocle, similar to the one Clemont wore.

My outfit consisted of a palazzo fit-high waisted pair of royal blue trousers. A formal shirt with a royal blue waistcoat with silver embellishments. I had a silver ascot on with a thick blue stripe down it, the ascot also had a water stone jewel in it.  I also had a pair of deep blue boot heels just for an extra campy aspect. In addition, I wore a huge train, which gave the illusion of a ballgown however I still wore a pair of trousers.

"Wow! You look amazing Y/n." Clemont 

"Thanks, do you think I overdid it?" I asked, holding Clemonts hands.