"A Trip down Memory Lane." - 40

Heya! This chapter was created by me, and is actually totally original lol, well kinda, its based off of the Anime episode where Iris visits her old pokemon school in Opelucid City in Pokemon Black and White. I just felt like writing another custom chapter (In addition to holding off the Final Showcase) But anyways, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

.....................................................................................................................................

Reader POV

As we were walking through a town, I got an eerie chill. This town was so familiar, in fact, this town left an imprint in my mind. I just needed to confirm my suspicions, and as if by magic, they were confirmed.

"Sorry! Excuse us!" Two little boys ran past us, they were in school uniforms, the very same school uniform that I wore when I was a child. 

"Woah! Those uniforms are super cool!" Bonnie jumped up and down.

"If you knew the story behind the uniform than I don't think you'd be saying that." I held Clemonts hand tightly.

"And after all of these years, now you decided to come back?" I heard a familiar voice, I turned to see an older male, dressed in an apron, with gardening gloves and boots. "Its nice to see you again Y/n."

"Its nice to see you too Sir." I huffed, speaking quietly.

"You still remember what I told you about projecting our voice when speaking to someone?" My old teacher Mr Locke, stood in front of me, he held his walking stick in one hand and held a carrier bag, full of different species of plant.

"You still teaching old man?" I asked him.

"Mhm, unfortunately the kids these days seem to have forgotten the joys of Botany and gravitate towards pokemon battles instead." He sighed. "Anyways, you still haven't introduced your friends yet!"

"Bonnie, Serena, Ash and Clemont; we've been travelling together for well over a year now and been on such amazing adventures." I chuckled. "Everyone, meet my old botany and homeroom teacher. Mr Hem Locke."

"Its nice to see that Y/n managed to make friends, he used to always come visit me and watch me care for my plants in the greenhouse, he always had an interest in the pokemon that visited the greenhouse too." Mr Locke spoke, he then dropped one of his carrier bags and I picked it up for him.

"Are you heading back to the Academy?" I asked, he nodded and invited for me and the others to join him.

On our way to the Academy, we were speaking about my ventures in the performance world, and then the topic of why I left came up.

"So why did you leave? I was told that you had fallen ill and wasn't able to make the journey to school anymore." He asked.

"My parents forced me out of the school in a desperate attempt to control every aspects of my life, they home-schooled me and I ran away, for a new start." I told him.

"So Thats what happened! Olympia wouldn't tell me anything about you, I was so worried that you were hurt or even been killed, that was until I saw your performance in the Coumarine City showcase." As we advanced towards the school gates my heart became heavy. "Remember to breath Y/n, I know how hard we worked on steadying your nerves." 

"Everyone, welcome to the place I called hell for 4 years. The Silver Creek Academy for Boys." I said as we walked through to the main courtyard, the teachers looked at me and gawked, their jaws left wide open. As we walked passed them I noticed a boy, a boy with black hair tied up at the back, he had a blue badge on him which said Heracross on it, he was sat down by himself reading something, as soon as he read it he ran away, crying, I saw a group of other boys, they all wore a red badge with the word Druddigon on it. Another set of boys with the same blue badges were defiling their textbooks.