"A Towering Takeover." - 49

Heya! I'm back again and now I'm going to try my best to finish this story once and for all! Hope you all enjoy!
.................................................................................................................................................................................
Reader POV

It had been an eventful couple of days watching the Kalos League. Ash managed to get so far in his battles, he even got to the finals but lost to Alan, the guy who the group had met whilst I was away.  Ash Greninja versus Mega Charizard, it was a fierce and flashy battle, however Ash lost, which was unfortunate, but he was a good sport about it, I'd expect nothing less.

However, I knew that something was brewing, I don't know why I had such a bad feeling but I had a call from Olympia with a premonition. She said something about Prism Tower and "a bad evil comes our way." And it did.  I remember seeing huge red pulsing vines emerge from the city.

I just managed to get myself outside, I was in my dressing room, I had just finished getting into my full drag and was taking mirror selfies as one does when they look and are serving cunt, before I got the instruction from the Security to evacuate. I was on the roof of the stadium when I saw everyone down below.
"You guys!" I shouted, Meowstic used psychic to get me onto the ground.
"Y/n!" Clemont ran towards me and hugged me. "Thank Arceus you're ok!"
"I was just taking a mirror selfie and this beast ruined it for me." I grumbled, dusting the dirt off of my knee high boot. "And this costume, brand new! It was expensive too."
"Never mind the costume, what about the city!" Alan remarked.
"True, this is a mess." I sighed. "Zygarde, this is Zygardes work."
"Squishy's heading towards Prism Tower." Bonnie shouted before running off.
"We need to find Mairin!" Ash said before running off. He was handed a communicator so that we could stay in contact.
"Let's go!" Clemont shouted, him, Serena and I went towards Prism Tower.

We ran as fast as we could, however the road was blocked by vines.
"Altaria! Use Moonblast!" I shouted. Altaria used its power extremely well. "Great Job!"
More vines were created, but they were doubled.
"As soon as we take one down, double are created!" I groaned.
"Don't give up!" Serena began to attack the vines.

Within seconds Lysander began talking through a screen, he rambled on about peace, but this didn't look peaceful. Altaria used Moonblast again to destroy the screen.
"We don't have time for this!" I shouted, pointing towards the tower. "Since you wont get through the vines, we'll just have to go over them."
"What do you mean!?" Clemonts team did their best.
"Altaria! Get us to Prism Tower! Quickly!" I hopped on to the beautiful beast, the other two joined me and we flew over the city.

We quickly found Bonnie and were overrun by vines, however Clembot and Heliolisk managed to fight them off for us. Blaziken mask also helped us a lot. He tried to deter us from going to help.
"That's my gym! I have so many memories there! If I don't do something now I'll regret it forever!" The blonde boy pleaded.
"As the Kalos King, I am a ray of hope for everyone in the Kalos Region, I need to help in any way I can to protect our home." I stated, standing defiantly/
"Fine, just be careful." The masked Hero huffed, sprinting towards the Tower.

As we got to the tower, the sight was abhorrent. The vines had infiltrated every area of the Tower. We were going to clear the vines but we were stopped by the vile Team Flare.
"We can't let you do that." The green haired lady snarled. Her Pokémon standing menacingly, proudly after it and used dark pulse. 'We are team flare! And our goal is not yet complete."
"For a group that calls themselves Team Flare, you appear to be more like Team Candlelight." I took my Top-hat off to reveal my natural hair styles in a finger-wave style, glistening with Crystals.
"Why you little fag!" One of the girls screeched. "Druddigon! Use dark Pulse!"

I dodged the attack quite easily.
"I've gone 15 years of my life being called that, despite looking so young and beautiful, I've got a skin like concrete." I smiled. "Unlike you guys, you've got faces of concrete. Miss girl with the green hair? Girly, you're face looks like the first brick thrown at the Nimbasa City Riots all those years ago."
"Use Dragon Pulse again!" She grew angrier at each of my remarks. Once again I dodged the attack.
"You guys go! I'll stay and fight!" Blaziken Mask stood in front of me.

Within seconds, we all took to our heels and ran around the girls. This fight was yet to be over, not for a while.

.................................................................................................................................................................................
Thanks for reading this chapter! We are almost finished! So stay tuned!
-Potato
Word count: 836