Chapter 2 - White Wolf

(Τhis is how Elektra looks like in my mind

(Τhis is how Elektra looks like in my mind. You can imagine her differently of course!)

Elektra's pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~In  Elektra's bedroom.

I was lying in bed working on my laptop when Roxanne entered my room upset and approached my bed.
-"My child, Ι am sorry to bother you but the Alpha wants you in his office right away."
-"What does my father want now? Tell him I am busy."
-"You know that the Alpha isn't a patient man. Don't keep him waiting."
-"And I'm not a woman who is easily ordered. Besides I found something exquisite on the website!"
-"About what?" Roxanne asked.
-"The rogue Alpha! Did you know that he has already conquered more than 20 big packs?" I said excited.
-"Oh my Goddess! Elektra how many times have I told you that looking for this man is dangerous? Why are you so obsessed with him?"
-"Because he is a worthy opponent. He has beaten every Alpha so far. I want to learn his tactics so I can be prepared when I face him."
-"Why attack us? Black Shadow is one of the most powerful packs in the area, besides the fact that no one ever dared to face your father since........" Roxanne looked down and abruptly stopped talking.
-"Since when?"
-"Nothing...nothing.. important. Anyway the rogue Alpha won't be so stupid to mess with him. He knows what awaits him if he does." Roxanne explained.
-"He will. He has to do it in order to attack the other packs in the east. We are in the middle. He will have to face us eventually. You know this day wοn't be long in coming."
-"Come on my child stop the chit chat and go. Don't keep the Alpha waiting. It will infuriate him and he will lash out at everyone" she said in agony.
-"Yeah yeah.....I know. My father and his non-existent patience" I told her boredly and stood up. I gave Roxanne a kiss and headed to the office. When I reached outside the door, the guards immediately opened it up for me and I got inside.
-"What is it father? What's the emergency?" I said boredly.
-"You were half an hour late! You know I don't like waiting for anyone" my father said irritated.
-"Not even for your beautiful daughter my sweet daddy?" I told him as I have approached him and hugged him giving him a kiss on his cheek. I know that being nice to him always bends him.
-"You foxy! You always know how to appease me!" said my father smiling at me. Then he started talking while my mind already raveled elsewhere.
My father is very strict and sometimes cruel to everyone except me. Since I was a little girl he couldn't deny me anything, he always pampered me! I always wondered why he loved me so much. I was the reason why his Luna died. My mother died when she gave birth to me. He should be holding a grudge against me. But not him! He loves me unconditionally!
I know that a mate is very important thing to our kind. A mate fulfills and completes you. Without your mate you are half person and your life becomes miserable and gray. But my father did not react like this at all. He had his lovers and went on with his life even though he never remarried. It seems that my mother's death did not affect him that much. Anyway, I think it's better that way. I would not want a father who would hate me and blame me for my mother's death.
-"Elektra are you listening?" my father said in a firm way.
-"Huh? I.....I am sorry father I got distracted. What did you say?"
-"You know I won't be here for the rest of the week. I will attend the annual pack conference."
-"I know this father. Did you call me here only to tell me something I already knew?"
-"Don't rush to judgement just wet. I want you not to wonder in my absence. You will not leave the pack facilities for any reason and you won't go to the forest alone as usual."
-"Νow you over exaggerate father! What will happen to me if I go to the forest alone? Will the big bad wolf eat me? " I said laughing.
-"Elektra I am serious! You won't leave alone the pack premises for any reason!" my father told me firmly.
-"Am I a prisoner?" I said angrily.
-"No, my beautiful daughter. It is that I don't want anything bad happens to you!"
-"This is ridiculous! What might happen to me? I am one of the best warriors in the pack father!"
-"Elektra I won't say it again! You won't leave the pack premises and if you want to go for a walk you will always take the guards with you and only within the pack premises. Do you understand?"
-"But father....."
-"Am I understood? Why is it so difficult for you to comply with my wishes? It's so frustrating!"  exclaimed my father in despair. "You remind me so much of your mother" he added disappointed.
-"It's the first time you talk about my mother! How was she? Did you love her?" I asked excitedly.
-"Elektra I don't have time for nonsense. I have work to do" he said firmly and started revising some files he had on his desk ignoring me ostentatiously.
-"Ok..... father" I said disappointed and left his office.