Chapter 11 - First Kiss

Εlektra's pov:

-"Hi" I said smiling like an idiot.

-"What a pleasant surprise, I didn't expect you here!" Alexander told me happily.

-"I am accompanying my father. He wants to present me as the future Alpha of the Black Shadow Pack"

-"Oh...you must be very proud about it!" Alexander commented.

-"I am!....I am!....." I said beaming.

-"So how are you? I haven't seen you since the gathering. You know when I returned I looked for you everywhere but didn't find you"

-"I left early. We had secretly sneaked out the pack that day and you know we didn't want to be caught red handed".

-"Sneak out? Why?" Alexander wondered.

-"Cause father doesn't approve such kind of events"

-"Why? Is he afraid you might do anything stupid?"

-"No, his ban does not apply only to me but to the whole pack."

-"Oh Ι see. This must be very frustrating!"

-"Trust me it is! All the young members are disappointed of my father's actions. In fact they have already begun to revolt against some of his decisions"

-"Have you started too?"

-"Οf course I have! I won't be left behind!"

-"I never imagined you as a rebellious soul!"

-"I have my moments!" I said proudly.

- "Will you attend this afternoon meeting?"

-"No, I will attend only the one that will take place tomorrow morning, you?"

-"I planned to..... but on second thoughts, I prefer to spend my afternoon with you. Ιf you want that, of course!"

-"That would be wonderful!" I exclaimed happily. "But won't it cause you a problem with the other Alphas?"

-"No, not at all! It is customary for an Alpha to send its Beta to some meetings, especially οn those that are not going to make serious decisions".

-"So how are we going to spend the afternoon?" I asked eagerly.

-"I may have an idea about it......" he said playfully and took my hand.

Alexander was going first with me following behind. I was looking at him admiring the beauty of his body.

We left the pack house and headed to the forest. After a short walk we found ourselves in the middle of the forest. The place was full of green with large trees and colorful flowers everywhere. I stopped for a moment to enjoy the view. Not that I have never been to a forest before, but every place is different and has its own beauty. Alexander followed a small path and I did the same. The path led to a small lake with a waterfall. Alexander started to take off his clothes.

-"What are you doing?" I wondered and covered my eyes with my hands.

-"How are we supposed to dive?" he asked rhetorically. He was wearing only his boxers. His body was like a Greek god! His body was well built with six pack abs and wide shoulders.

-"I prefer staying here. I'll dive later" I said .

-"Then you'll lose all the fun...." he said and dived into the lake managing to reach the waterfall.

I stayed there looking at the waterfall when Alexander turned to me and asked "Will you come?"

-"Huh? Yes yes......" I said and started taking my clothes off. I stayed in my underwear while Alexander has already gone through the waterfall. I quickly followed with a big dip. When I came out of the water, I was surprised to find a small cave behind the waterfall. It was full of dense vegetation.