Chapter 13 - Rape

****Beware!!! Mature and violent content ahead***** If you are under age just skip this chapter! ***

Bartholomews' pov:

-"Did you hear them? They dared to accuse us directly" Richard said frustrated.
-"Relax, they just pointed out a possible reason. Why do you take it so personally?" I told him calmly.
-"They are coming around on our tail, don't you see?" Richard said anxiously.
This man is such a coward. With the first obstacle he finds in his way he gets hysterical. He is such an idiot. I would get rid of him if he wasn't so faithful and useful.
-"Calm down and let me handle it!" I reassured him.
-"We have to eliminate Orestes. He's a pain in the ass...."
-"You are right about that but not yet. We have to wait. If we do anything now we will raise suspicions, especially you!" I scolded him. This man is always so impulsive. He doesn't see that much is at stake.
-"How are you so calm? Aren't you afraid of being discovered?" Richard wondered.
-"I'm not afraid of anyone or anything for years now... Do as I say and you won't have any problem. Is that clear?" I said with certainty.
-"Crystal" Richard said disappointed and left.
I headed to my daughter's room to check her out. I haven't seen her all day. What was she doing all these hours?
I knocked her door twice and got nothing.
-"Elektra, Elektra are you inside?" I asked.
I stopped an omega that was passing by the aisle. She was a beautiful petite girl with long brown hair and forest green eyes. Although she was small she had a curvy body that was very sexy. She couldn't be more than eighteen years old. Young and beautiful, just the way I like it!
-"You" I said causing her to spot in her spot frightened. She bowed in front of me.
-"Yes Alpha, how I can help you?" she said timidly keeping her head down.  I could think of many ways she could help me, but I had to learn about my daughter first.
-"Have you seen my daughter?" I asked more polite this time.
-"She was seen in the garden Alpha. Do you want me to go find her?" She said raising her head and looking me straight in the eyes. Her look, although shy, was piercing and very sexy and managed to turn me on. I was lost in the beauty of her eyes.
-"Huh? No, no it isn't necessary" I replied. A thought overwhelmed me. I was so stressed and angry with the meeting that I had to find a way to relax. Eventually I came up with something.
-"With your permission Alpha!" the girl said bowing her head and ready to leave.
-"Wait a minute. I would like you to help me with something! Follow me" I said as polite as I could.
I started walking to my room when I realized that the omega didn't follow me. The girl remained in her spot. I gave her an angry look and shouted at her:
-"What are you waiting for omega? Walk!"
-"Yes...yes Alpha" she said afraid and quickly followed behind.
I opened the door and waited for her to get in. When she did, I closed the door behind me and locked it.
-"Come here" I ordered her. She approached me hesitantly with small steps. I love it when a woman casts that innocent look. It really turns me on!
-"Take off your clothes" I ordered her.
-"A......Alpha...I...I....am not a concubine...." she dared to point out trembling.
-"You are what I tell you to be!" Now do as I say and don't you ever dare to question me again" I told her strictly.
She bowed her head submissively and began to take off her clothes. Unfortunately for me she did not do it in a seductive way. Her way was clumsy. She was left with her underwear trembling and looking at the floor.
-"All" I said curtly looking her straight in the eyes.
She raised her head up and looked at me in fear. She was starting to panic.
-"Take them all" I insisted in an imposing manner.
She slowly took off her underwear. Her body was perfect; although too pale for my taste it was well made and curvy.

Third person pov:

Locking the door was the first shock for the omega girl. She immediately understood that she fell on an evil trap. Bartholomew began to circle around her like a predator sniffing around. His arousal was more than obvious, making the shy girl terrified by fear. He approached her and ordered her to take off her clothes.  Hearing it her heart started to pound. She knew what that meant and that she couldn't avoid it. She has never imagined that her first time would be like this. She tried to protest to no avail. The man was adamant, rebuked her and ordered her to take off his pants. The girl terrified and with sullen eyes, unzipped his pants. When the pants fell on his legs, he snatched her by the hair and made her kneel. Then he took out his penis and brought it in front of her mouth. She tried hard to avoid it, but he pulled her hair, forcing her to open her mouth. He then put his penis in her mouth and started piercing her while she started crying.

He penetrated her mouth loudly while she was swallowing with great difficulty. After some minutes he finished in her mouth. His fluids were overflowing from her mouth but this didn't concern her anymore. She was gathered in a corner with her knees in front of her chest, crying loudly. She had become a human rug. She was completely devastated. Bartholomew snatched her from her hair again and pushed her on the bed violently.

In one last attempt she tried to avoid what was to happen next, starting shouting, hitting and kicking everywhere. Bartholomew went over her, put his left hand in her mouth while with the other tried to keep her still.

-"Shut the fuck up you bitch!" he told her pressing her down with all his might. The poor girl was crying desperately.

He fell on her like a savage animal and started kissing all over while she tried to escape his grip in vain.
She continued to resist strongly making Bartholomew lose his temper and hit her a few times more. Her face turned red and her lips were swollen and bleeding. The girl turned her head to the right avoiding eye contact with him. Her current state didn't seem to affect Bartholomew at all who forced himself on her. At first his thrusts were slow but as the time passed by they became louder and stronger until he finished inside her. He raped her three more times until he dozed off completely tired. The girl continued to lie down next to him. Her gaze was on the void. Her body, her mind, her emotions, her soul was trampled. Her life was ruined. It took only a couple of hours to turn everything upside down. The smiling and carefree girl she used to be has disappeared completely.

The only valuable thing she had in her life was her dignity. How could she face her family, her friends, and her colleagues again? Everything was lost. She felt dirty, filthy, and unclean. With the little strength she had left, she got up. Slowly she found her clothes and tried to put them on. Her head was spinning and her heart was aching. She looked in the mirror opposite her. She could not recognize her own reflection. Who was this woman that stood in front of her?

Clearly not the same girl she was in the morning. Her hair was messy while her face and body were full of bruises, cuts and scratches. But her current external appearance didn't bother her so as the fact that her soul was violated. Tears began to fall from her eyes. She could not look at her reflection in the mirror and bowed her head in shame. But why did she feel that way? She did nothing wrong. It wasn't her fault. This man used his position to impose his desires on her. He used her like a doll. She saw a knife on the table opposite the room. She approached and took it. Then with small steps she got closer to the bed. Bartholomew slept soundly. She raised her hand holding the knife. She was ready to attack him when she chickened out the last minute. She realized that although she hated this man deeply, she could not do it. She couldn't kill the monster that ruined her life.She was such a coward!

She put on her clothes and headed quietly to the door. She was extremely disappointed with herself. She grabbed the handle door and opened it carefully. She came out and quickly headed to the exit door of the building. When she got out a light breeze hit her in her face. She headed to the forest still holding the knife in her hand. A crazy thought went through her mind. She took the knife and was ready to kill herself when she felt a touch on her shoulder. She unconsciously threw the knife away and bowed. The man didn't say or do anything. That gave her the courage to decide to leave when she felt her hand being grabbed. She raised her head and met a pair of beautiful eyes that mesmerized her and a cordial smile that stole her heart.