Chapter 41 - Betrayal

Elektra's pov:

I woke up with an awful feeling. I was lying on my bed with a blanket covering my body. I checked myself only to find out I was only in my underwear. Everything came back to me. The events of yesterday played again and again in my mind. What happened to me? I....I fainted when father tried to kiss me.

"Oh ....my ......Goddess!" I shouted in despair covering my mouth with my hand when I realized what must have taken place. My father raped me! Hot tears started falling down my cheeks.

I was devastated. I felt so violated, so vulnerable and helpless. My own father dared to take advantage of me! How could he do such a despicable thing? I was curled up in my bed crying, when he (it's so difficult to call him like anything after what happened yesterday), got in. Fear overwhelmed me managing to paralyze me. I couldn't be in the same room with him. I pulled my legs to my chest and my head leaned against the headboard.

-"Finally you are awake" he said with a mischievous smile coming closer to me.

-"Why did you do it?" I mustered up the courage to ask even though I didn't want to speak to him. I felt so angry, so wronged about what happened to me.

-"Did what?" he asked playing the card of ignorance.

-"Why ....... why.......did you rape me?" I asked angrily between sobbing.

-"What? Although you belong to me, I didn't rape you" he said in an arrogant way.

-"Thank Goddess. I knew you couldn't do that" I said in relief causing him to laugh. He was laughing uncontrollably and in a way that gave me the creeps.

- "Did I say anything funny?" I wondered. He stopped laughing and gave me an evil look. "Believing still in me is funny Elektra, honey wake up and smell the K-Y".

-"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

-"That my plans didn't change. You will compensate me for all these years that I took such a good care of you"

-"What? That's preposterous! I loved you as my father. I still do"

-"That's wonderful! From now on you will learn to love me as your mate" he said with an evil smile.

-"That's irrational and you know it! It's sick don't you see?"

-"No, I don't" he said curtly. Quietness prevailed the room. We kept looking each other without saying anything. I mustered up all my courage and asked him:

-"Why........why.... didn't you...... take advantage of me?"

-"Because I want you to be awake to enjoy it" he said incredulously and got out of the cabin leaving me standing numb in my spot with fear and disgust overwhelming me.

Roxanne's pov:

-"David wait, any news from Elektra?" I asked him as I spotted him walking down the corridor.

-"Unfortunately not Mrs. Roxanne!" he told me disappointed.

-"I knew it! You shouldn't have let her go alone!" I scolded him.

-"I know. I asked my father about where they went to no avail"

-"You have to make him tell you!" I insisted.

-"Mrs. Roxanne you know better than me that my father won't give anything unless he wants to" he reasoned.

-"Ok then I'll find another way to save my girl" I said and left.

I didn't lose time and decided to pay a visit to the Silver Dawn Pack. I shifted in my wolf and headed toward the northern borders. After two hours of running I finally arrived at the Silver Dawn pack's premises. I informed the guards who I was and that it was urgent to speak with Alexander. One of the guards told me to sit and wait while the other returned to the outpost.