✒His First Visit

Jimin's PoV:

The bright day washed up on the tribe, the sun brightening the awnings of the house. Jimin gazed at the hues of orange stretched in the sky, The day was glorious still gloomy, The bread seller's voice cracked many times, The children were rather silent hidden behind the doors and heavy curtains of the windows, the Bricked floor was visible, unlike other days when there was no space to walk.

The day is similar but different.

"Jiminah! Tae is here to see you!" Bo-young yelled, The dark rims around her dull blue eyes screamed that she couldn't also sleep. Her scent was sour and used to be radiant.

Jimin leapt out of his window straw chair and strolled towards the living room, Saw a bright smile on Tae's face.

"Jiminie! Where were you man!? Look I bought you fried chicken, Appa made it...Jimin? Are you even listening?" Jimin sighed as he plopped beside his soulmate on the olive coloured couch.

"Tae...The moon disappeared, Right after we put the blessings..."

"Jiminah! Can we not talk about it? It happened at our pack too and Appa and Uncle are hiding the news from commoners."

"It never happened Tae...And I-I don't know what will happen now?" Jimin bit down his tears, But one escaped and fell down his cheek. He knew what will happen, 3 years ago it happened with the Lee tribe, and an unknown natural disaster swept the tribe from its roots like it never existed.

"Jiminah! Nothing will happen okay...Just forget yesterday." Tae grabbed his hands giving them a light squeeze.

"Where is Alpha?"

"He went to address the pack...Everything is so depressing today." Tae ruffled his hair and mouthed 'it's okay.'

Tae was always there with him, He was an optimistic ball of sunshine, There were times whenever Jimin failed his fight duel or his language classes, Tae would give him the treat to cheer up, He is his literal soulmate.

"You know Hoseokie Hyung is coming this weekend." Taehyung blushed and Jimin forced a smile for his friend.

So That's why that Tiger is glowing today.

"Omo! Look at your cheeks Tae!"

"Yah! Don't tease me! Just turn on the TV I have to see his interview." Jimin turned on the TV and browsed through the channel until met with the sunshine smiling face, with an incredibly hot blue tux adorning his fit body.

"Woah! Your man is killing it!”  Jimin smirked and Tae punched his shoulder. It was already halfway through the interview. Hoseok hyung was a famous dancer in Greensville and Tae's childhood friend. The love bloomed between them right after they presented. Jimin may or may not have worked as the matchmaker, Sneaking up letters for them.

The whole tribe shipped the couple.

" So J-Hope, Tell me something about your Hometown." The host asked and Hoseok beamed.

"I was born and raised in Kim Tribe, It's a fertile land with simple people, Everyone lives like a family."

"Oh Family! Are you planning on getting a mate?"

"That's the question many people ask me..." Tae's ear perked up, Hoseok never revealed anything about their relationship on the TV yet, He always kept his personal life away from his professional.

"I have someone waiting for me back at home." Tae's heart jumped out of his chest, He leapt up the couch, fisting the remote tightly in his hands. Can't believe his ears at all.

"And He is extremely beautiful inside out, He lights up the world with his smile...I may sound cheesy but I'm already committed to a beautiful omega." Hoseok shy smiled and Tae's eyes glazed with tears. He smiled and hugged Jimin taking up all his Jasmine scent.

"Calm down you tiger!" Jimin rubbed his back, the tears rained on his shoulder.

"I-I am so happy Jiminah!"

"I'm happiest!" He pulled back and jumped around like a small kid, the smile never leaving his rosy lips, He felt like he has the world.

Maybe Moon's disappearance was not a bad sign?
--------------------------
Jungkook's PoV

"I don't want that to happen! He is doing it and then he will label it with my birthday!" Jungkook huffed, How he hated his father, He hated his smile, His extra sweet caramel scent, His nasty brown furs everything related to him.

"Chill Dog!" Suga exclaimed as he puffed smoke and Jungkook coughed choking on the smoke.

"Stop it! Yoongi."

"I told you to not call me that."

"For fuck sake, Will you be serious?" Jungkook massaged his temples. He doesn't have the power to stop his father and Yoongi was not helping at all.

"Your father is just killing a Bunch of Dogs, The world is already overpopulated by them, Just leave it." Yoongi dropped the cigarette on the tiled balcony stomping it to ashes.

"And I thought you would be helpful." Jungkook sighed.

"Dude! Can you chill the fuck out? Fine! I will go visit the tribe myself and see what can I do."

"It won't help."

Suga ruffled his hair and he slammed his hands away, He hates when people touch his hair. Yoongi's calmness always pissed him off, The only thing he was serious about was sleeping.

"As per my calculations, Your father will go to the tribe tomorrow...I will go the day after it."

"And what will you do? Huh?"

"Warn the Alpha."
--------------------

The black luxurious car stopped in front of the big bricked mansion, A man in his fifties walked out. Tae and Jimin hiked out to see the mysterious man. Riches never visited tribes and if they did there was always a meaning behind it.

The guards stopped him and Jimin scanned him, Bo-young was about to Go and question the stranger but got stopped midway.

"Bo-young let me ask, You stay here."

Bo nodded, and Jimin sauntered over the gate, He made firm eye contact with the man whose eyes were roaming over his body.

"Excuse me! How may I help you?" The man flinched And gazed up, He had doe brown eyes wrinkled from the corners, and A smirk adorned his lips.

"I'm Leader of Lycancia, Jeon Jungsoo. Here to meet Alpha of The Park Tribe." The man was gawking at his lips and that boiled his blood.

That man has the age of his father, must be mated too, Can't these old wolves stay within the limits.

"Alpha is not here...You can come back later." Jimin was about to turn back but a calloused hand grabbed his hand. A feeling of disgust rushed his skin.

"Leave my hand." Jimin pulled back the hand but it was in a harsh hold.

"One feisty baby boy...aren't you?" Jimin's hand hurt as his grip went harsher. Tae and Bo-young ran to his side.

He yanked back his hand with full force and slapped him hard across the man's cheek which buzzed with hotness.
________________

To be continued!!!!
Plz Vote ✅
Comment
And Share the story

Love y'all💜💜💜

Saranghe💜