✒Mr Omega

Jimin's PoV:

He was too aware of everything, Aware of the pair of chocolate brown eyes staring at him, The gaze was different it was not the lustful gaze that he was used to receiving, It was tenderness and jealousy.

Get hold of yourself Jimin! You can't like someone as low as him.

So I have to choose the strongest for a fight...Why don't I give him a shot?

Jimin strolled in front of him, He won't lie that he can't stop looking at the said Alpha, He was too good looking to not notice, His doe eyes, Similar to the person he loathes, Suddenly the anger boiled in him.

"Will you fight with me? Jeon Jungkook" He said will full confidence, He was a bit scared Because Jungkook was so big and bulky and he barely reached his shoulder.

"I-I can't hit some Omega." Jungkook sounded flustered staring back at his eyes.

"Are you that weak Alpha?" That hit the spot as Jungkook's expression changed. The whole class gave him mocking smiles.

"I will do the fight." He walked up into Jimin's personal space, Attacked straight to his abdomen which was skillfully dodged by the smaller.

Jimin blocked his punch and jabbed his face straight, They kept dodging each other attacks swiftly, causing the whole class to cheer. The clock ticked on Jimin almost got hit by Jungkook on his neck.

The claps echoed the classroom throwing them out of the trance, When they were fighting they were the only people in the world, Nothing was visible.

"That was a great fight, Mr Jeon and Mr Park...I assume both of you trained very hard to gain the skill...You surprised me Omega, you sure are special, not afraid of anything." The teacher complimented and Jimin bowed thank you.

He was already the most likeable in the section, He just broke all the stereotypes and made his own making himself the most attractive Omega on the campus.

Day 1 of the revenge.

-------------------
Jungkook's PoV

He finally managed to not hit the Omega but also save his reputation, He would have Hit him but he can't. He can't just hurt him.

You can call me weak Jimin. Because you're my weakness.

Jungkook passed him a genuine smile.

"You did great." The Omega froze showing how much of an effect his smile has on the omega.

There is a chance he will feel the pull, I don't want it...Not yet.

"T-Thanks, you were not bad yourself." Jimin stuttered, His face was already beet red.

Cute!

The class ended and Jimin walked away with the Taemin guy, As much as he wants his mate to be with him, As much as he wants to express all of it tell him all of that...He can't just reveal his identity like that, He can't risk their a bit of bonding.

I will win your heart Jimin, I will make it up for that day.
----------------------
Jimin's Pov

An unfamiliar emotion erupted in him today, Jungkook's gaze made him feel things...He was magnetic towards the guy, not some guy, The person he wants to kill.

The reason he was here.

He promised to Goddess that he will take revenge on Jungsoo, He learned to fight for two years straight.

I can tell Jungkook was purposefully not hitting me.

Why did he do that?

Why do his eyes glow golden when he looked at me?

So many questions and strange feelings.

Jimin you can't have any feelings for him! You're going to kill him God damn it!

He dropped into his bed fumbling in soft duvets.

His phone rang, Screen flashing Namjoon Hyung.

"Jiminah! How was your first day? Is Taemin good?" Namjoon asked right away.

"He's rather clingy, The day was good hyung, I already feel that Jungkook is attracted to me."

"Great! It's impossible to catch his attention though, Many failed...Because he is too loyal to his mate, that's why he never dates."

"How can someone find a mate without even dating?" Jimin huffed.

"Forget it, Min, Just befriend him and get close until he can trust you with anything." Jimin took a deep breath.

Why I'm feeling bad about it?

"Okay Hyung! I will come to meet Jin Hyung, Tae and Hobi." Jimin informed received a hum from the other side.

"Hyung....W-What if I got too close?"

"Jimin, You can't! And don't even think about it...Dont forgot all those people who died that day in front of your eyes."

"I know hyung, I'm sorry for asking it." Jimin sighed and ended the call. He never questioned himself that much, But Jungkook keeps revolving in his mind.

I guess I need to chill out a bit.
------------------

Jungkook's Pov

"What!? No way Kook!" Yoongi sounded shocked by the other side.

"I can't be mistaken Yoongi, My eyes glowed after seeing him, My Alpha almost leapt to claim him mine...I'm so happy Yoongi-ah!" Jungkook beamed.

"We saw his grave."

"We didn't see his dead body!?"

"You know what it means right? Someone framed him dead."

"Yoongi...Let's leave it, I have got my mate, I can't be happier."

"You sound like one happy pup sweet cheeks."

"I'm so happy that I don't even mind those nicknames." Yoongi chuckled from the other side.

"Don't let him go this time Kook."

"I won't! I won't let him go ever again! And I definitely won't let appa get him. I almost lost him once."

"Bye Kook, Get your man."

Jungkook fell straight into his bed, Giggling like a mad pup, He can't remove the image of his mate, His intoxicating scent, His alluring eyes that get you deep in, His smile that is too adorable and can charm anyone.

His mate

His wolf howled in pride, Heart beating rather faster.

I won't ever let you leave me again
I will clasp your hand in mine

We have a long way to go Park Jimin.

--------------------
Thanks for reading
Plz Vote
Comment
Share

Bye lovelies💜

To be continued......