✒Missing Truth

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, His and Jimin's picture sketched like a perfect couple on an ancestor journal, The year was about 400 years ago, His breath caught in his throat, as he fumbled through all pages after 72..80...81...82...83....No, Pages are missing, Every page is here except his and Jimin's history. He rummaged through the leather cover, Looked like someone tore those pages or those pages never existed. He took the picture again...It has a date of death written with golden thread along with rest in peace.

The same date...Same date as Jimin.

We died on the same day...

Jungkook kissed Jimin's picture, a tear or two dripped I charcoal sketch. The thought he couldn't protect Jimin in past life ate him up, He looked so innocent in that hanbok.

What was the cause of death?

Accident?

Or...

Stop it Jungkook.

It's a rebirth, Me and Jimin born again...Because...
----------------------------
"It's because your deep wishes weren't fulfilled in a past life, kook, Your soul was restless and stray all the time with a burden and Goddess did her mercy and give you another life," Yoongi answered, a frown on his face. Jungkook was so confused, What was his deep wish, What made his soul restless...What happened to Jimin?

"Hyung...I want to know what happened? With us, Why we were born again."

"It was 400 years ago! I can't dig that deep!" Yoongi whined, It was out of his power otherwise he would have done it for the sake of those puppy eyes.

"Find it in your home, Why do I get the feeling that your family has to do something with it."

"Why is it necessary to hide my history? It doesn't matter anyway!" Jungkook yelled, his frustration kicking in, here he thought he will bug jimin and spend some time, and here he is stuck with a bunch of papers.

"Kook, It matters...Have you heard the saying 'History repeating itself"

"I have."

"What happens back then will happen again, but you will have a chance to dodge that mishap but for that, you have to know what happened back then."

"It's confusing!!!!"

"Find those papers, You will have your answers."
--------------------------
Jimin's PoV

They sat on the TV lounge gazing at the mindblowing performance of Hoseok, rapping like a king, His dance moves were enough to turn Tae's scent sweeter.

"Tae, Are you missing him?"

"Of course I'm! He is my mate..."

"I'm jealous now! Why I don't have one?" Tae chuckled at the cute pout his soulmate adorned.

"Omo! Jiminah! You don't have to look far, They are always around...Someone you might not expect, Someone so different but still the perfect match defines mate." He gave him a thumbs up and Jimin rolled his eyes.

Why did my mind go to Jungkook when he said, mate?"

No, It can't be...

"Jiminah! I want to meet him...Jungkook." Tae said. Eyes frowning, sorrow and uncertainty dripped his eyes, Jimin can't understand him, He lose his God Damn legs, His so perfect family, His Home...Still, he feels guilt...Guilt for someone who shouldn't deserve it.

"Why?"

"B-Before you know...Just want to meet him, can you invite him here." Jimin hesitantly nodded, He was not sure what he felt for the doe-eyed boy, But the hug still lingered, He still felt warm imagining himself in a deep warm hug.

I never felt that way...What are you doing to me Jungkook? I am not supposed to feel this, I'm not supposed to even like him in the first place.

It felt so wrong but at the same time, these feelings were keeping him sane.

He walked out the door and gazed at the locked dorm door of his Nemesis, The chaos sounded from the door. He knocked on the door.

The small Alpha opened the door...Who has a raw egg on his face? What the?

"Haha...Jiminah! You have very wrong timing!" Beomgyu laughed awkwardly, He has different pair of socks sogged up on his leg, And the guy was wearing a forest green vest with I'm the best printed.

Very interesting fashion sense...I guess.

"Hey! Can you call Jungkook?"

"On it!" Beomgyu winked pointing arrows with his finger as he turned back and got banged in the too heavy chest.

"Jesus! Which wall did I bump this time...Oh, Hyung-nim!" Beomgyu looked up at Jungkook with baby eyes.

"Leave." Jungkook glared at the small who ran away with a flash.

"Hey! Jungkook, Can I invite you to my dorm?" Jimin said smiling, Jungkook was too flattered to say no, Jimin has already noticed the scent of taller and a faint blush on his cheeks.

Damn! He looks like a snack.

Jungkook wore, all white with a checkered shirt. His raven hair parted falling nicely on his forehead.

The blush suddenly increased on his face, He choked on air.

"Hey? You okay?"

What's happening to him?

"Y-Yeah...Y-Yeah let's go, Yeah...Okay."

"Kook?"

"Is something wrong?"

"No!" Jungkook walked past him already in front of Jimin's dorm.

"Should I get in?"

"Yes." Jungkook opened the door and rushed in got shocked to see a man in a wheelchair and almost slipped on the flooring.

"Bruh? Jimin is already transferring traits in you." Tae scoffed and Jungkook stood up smiling awkwardly.

"Sorry..."

"Sit here." Tae pointed to the white couch.

Jimin followed and sat beside him, Jungkook's sent was giving it all away.

"Jungkook, I'm Kim Taehyung, Jimin's friend."

"Jimin must have told you about me."

"Yes, he did."

"Jungkookssi, Can I ask you a question." Tae's eyes were dimmed, but a smile hid it all. Jungkook's hand suddenly felt a buzz, His powers were pretty random at times, But the urge to hold Taehyung's hand...He doesn't have anything for the boy...It's just.

"Sure, Go ahead."

"Have you lost someone?" The question took Jungkook shocked. The question felt hard, It looked like the boy in front of him lose too many things.

"I lost My mother...In front of My eyes." Jungkook said, He didn't felt the pain anymore, He was already moved on, but the death still affected.

"Can I hold your hand?"
-------------------------

To be continued

Vote
Comment
Share