✒Dying with your name

Jimin snuggled more into Jungkook, He still hasn't told him about the baby, He wanted it to be a surprise. And he thanked that there are still no threats from Haru. Jungkook's soft fingers caressed his hair.

"Jiminah! You're glowing today." Jungkook pecked his hair and he smiled big, turning pink and red.

"Because I'm with you, I feel safe like this Jungkookie." Jimin wrapped his arms around his Alpha sticking his cheeks on his clothed chest, hearing the soft beats of others' heartbeats.

"I wanted to clear some things Jimin...I know it was on your mind and I want us to clear out all the misunderstandings." Jimin looked up with confused eyes, He looked serious, Eyes moist and soft.

"What it is kook?"

"The attack on your tribe Jimin...It was not Appa, nor me...We never attacked the tribe." Jungkook said it with sincere eyes. Jimin's eyes widened, Hearing this new info. He was trying to forget about the tribe and attack. But still, deep inside him, he wants to kill the person who did that. Of course, he won't Kill jungkook. Jungkook is not involved in this...And now he is saying not even his father was involved in this.

"W-What are you saying Jungkook?" Jungkook cupped his cheeks.

"Appa intended to attack the tribe, But when he went there it was already razed...E-Even I went there Jimin, And I scent your blood, Too much blood. I and my friend looked for you for days Jiminah...I thought I lost you, We keep visiting the tribe to look for your trace but only found a grave scented like you, It had your name...that's all." Jimin was shocked to hear Jungkook's side of the story and felt guilt for his revenge plan, Jungkook and his family didn't do anything.

"I-I am sorry, I couldn't save you or anyone back then...I tried to reach them earlier and stop the attack...I was late." Jungkook's tears formed in his eyes one dripped which was wiped by the latter.

"Don't say sorry Jungkook, you did nothing...Please forgive me, I thought you and your family were the ones. "

"Hey, Don't say sorry, I would say the same right, No one knew." Jungkook flashed him a weak smile.

"No, Forgive me Jungkook." Jungkook shook his head and smiled with teary eyes as he claimed the other's lips in a gentle kiss, a Kiss that screamed adoration and love, it was soft and sweet, Jungkook licked his lower lips asking for entrance which Jimin gave deepening the kiss. Assuring Jimin that Jungkook loves him. He loves him so much that he is already forgiven, Without words. Just two people are so close together.

They pulled back and stared at each other's eyes.

"I love you Jeon Jimin."
-------------------
It was late at night when Jimin's phone beeped, A message from an unknown number. Jimin jerked up, Jungkook's arm still wrapped around his torso.

Unknown:

I warned you Jimin, I did. But the consequences won't be good, You will die first and then Jungkook will lose his powers and he will die too. I will kill both of you!
----------------------
Jimin paled up, His whole body shuddered. Haru found out, And now he won't let them live. Jimin silently cried. While coming here he knew all of it. He knew he has to die. But he can't let Jungkook suffer. He will run away from here. He will hide away from the world.

He will survive somewhere for Jungkook.

Jimin gently put his arm away and looked at Jungkook's peaceful features. Don't wanna leave him alone.

"I am sorry Jungkookah! I-I have to leave, I have no choice...I don't want you to die, I don't deserve you...I only weaken you." Jimin kissed his forehead and grabbed his phone. as he walked out of the apartment. The nearest way to the forest was gone through the same bricked street.

Jungkook refused him to go there. But he won't have any choice. He wants to run away as soon as possible. He read the sign, Hakim Street.

The light flickered above him with grey clouds enclosed the horizon. No moonlight. Just never-ending pain and terror.

"Jimin!" Jimin looked back hearing a familiar voice. Jungkook's voice.

"What are you doing Park Jimin!? I told you to never come here!" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards him hugging him tightly.

"I don't deserve you Jungkook," Jimin said in a hug, He felt Jungkook's heartbeat, so fast, just like him.

He failed...He failed to run away.

"W-What are you saying!? We are mated Jimin...We are destined, You can't survive without me, We are one now." Jungkook cried, Now he feel bad, He made him cry. But he had no choice.

"Jungkook...I-I am sorry, There is someone who is threatening me, I-I am scared that he will hurt you." Jungkook pulled back and looked straight at Jimin's teary eyes.

"Tell me the name! Who the fuck is this? And how he dared to send threats to you!" Jungkook furrowed his brows. Still looking into teary hazel eyes.

"That person is..."The loud bang And blood dripped out of Jimin's mouth. He looked up at Jungkook's unreadable panicked eyes, He was trembling with unbearable pain, Dark clouding his vision.

" Jimin!" Jimin felt limp, Found himself in the embrace of Jungkook on bricked floor. He can't keep his eyes open, He can't bear the pain. He let all tears out, seeing the picture of his Alpha one last time.

"Jimin! P-Please dont close your eyes...Please look at me Jimin." Jungkook choked a sob, as he pressed his palm on his mate's chest, where the bullet pierced. Trying to heal it.

"I-I don't think I will l-live Jungkook." Jimin cried, words hardly leaving his mouth.

"I-Its not working." Jungkook cried, his hands shivering and soaked in his mate's blood. He felt vulnerable, just holding him tight listening to his faint heartbeat. Still hoping it's all just a nightmare and when he will wake up, Jimin will still be in his embrace.

"Please stop saying this Jimin...Please live for me." Jungkook cried. Holding him like his life depends on it. Still being gentle as ever to not hurt his mate.

"I-I am d-dying with your name K-Kook...Pl-ease s-save yourself, P-Promise me y-you will live f-for me with my n-name." Jimin said as he felt limp in Jungkook's embrace.

"N-Nothing will happen to you Jimin." He grabbed the phone with his trembling hands and dialled the ambulance.

"H-Hello, Please send us an ambulance, my mate is losing so much blood."

"I am at H-Hakim street...Please help." Jungkook let the phone fall out of his hold as he stared at his mate's features and faint scent.

"Oh My My...Such a lovely moment." Haru walked out behind the bush and pointed a gun at him.

"It was you!"

"Yes, Jungkook, I warned him but he didn't listen. Now, look at him." Jungkook held Jimin tight, Tears stinging his eyes.

"It's time for you to say Goodbye Jeon Jungkook."

"Any last wish?" Haru smirked, And Jungkook was too dazed to react, He can't even move, Even when he has powers none of them could defend him, He is already feeling weak, All of his energy was drained. He felt drained.

He closed his eyes, And a loud bang echoed in the street.

To be continued!
Vote💜
Comment💜
Share💜

Saranghe

Only a few chapters remain 💕

Shower your love to this story.