✒Red Spots

Haru dragged him towards the enclosed balcony, He glanced at Jungkook who was busy with Some business fellow he found there. Jimin looked at Haru's expression. They were unreadable. His steel-blue eyes shone under a full moon. He noticed something else. Steel-blue iris had spots of red.

"Haru, We can talk in the hall...Jungkook must be looking for me." Haru bit his lips, His scent reeked. Jimin was confused, He won't say anything he won't budge just stare at him.

"Jimin I love you." Jimin's heartbeat quickened. Haru moved closer to his lips, But Jimin pushed him hard. Enough to make the distance. What's with Haru? Why he was being like this.

"I love someone else Haru, That is Jeon Jungkook and we will mate soon." Jimin spat. Straight forward. stared back at Haru's eyes.

"You won't! Because you are mine! I own you Jimin. I own you." Haru's voice went dangerously deeper, the spots of red dilated in his iris.

"You don't own me! I don't even know you, I am full of your shit I'm going!" Jimin turned his heels but got yanked by his wrist, His face almost hit, Haru's. Haru's cold breath fogged his face. He gulped at the proximity trying to loosen Haru's hold.

"Leave me Haru!"

"Shut the fuck up Omega and listen to me!" Haru growled in his ear. Jimin trembled. He was scared. A tear slipped his eyes.

"Please..."

"Right now this Hall is about to burn Jimin...Everyone will die. Your Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung...All of them...If you don't listen to me." Jimin choked a sob.

"Will you listen?" Jimin nodded quickly, wiping off his tears.

"Kill Jungkook," Haru growled.

"No! I can't kill him! He is my mate." Haru's eyes turned all red, glowing, and Jimin's hand burned, Like being held by a burning iron rod. He cried as the pain shoots all over his arm.

"You're mine! Mine! Mine! MINE!!" Haru growled, fisting his arms and pulling him up close, Jimin shivered in his firm hold, His whole body heating up, like burning in fire, Words didn't leave his lips. A sharp pain shoots his head, It was unbearable. His legs wobbled. Gazing at the horrible eyes.

"YOU WILL KILL HIM JIMIN! YOU WILL! AND DONT YOU DARE TO MATE HIM! YOU'RE MINE!!!" Jimin's head felt heavy his vision blurred, and the last thing he saw was pair of blood-red eyes. Before falling limp on the tiled floor.
---------------------

"Jimin."

"Jimin?"

"Jiminah! Please open your eyes love." Jimin opened his eyes, hearing the honey voice of his Alpha. Felt a warm palm caressing his cheek. He saw the soft worried eyes of Alpha. All the scenes from the balcony flashed upon his eyes. A tear slipped, which was wiped gently.

A pair of lips pecked him, kissing all over his face with gentle kisses.

"You scared me Jiminah!" Jungkook's eyes had tears, Jungkook hugged him tight nuzzling him.

"Aish! Kookie I am okay!" Jimin whined. He was lying. He was not okay. He was scared to death. Can't forget those eyes, the only voice ringed his ears. But he can't worry Jungkook.

"You're Lying! Your heart is beating too fast." Jungkook cried in the hug. Jungkook is an emotional person. A childlike person. Who is very innocent, Jimin loved that man, his warmth, his care and his innocence. He won't give up on him. He would never mate someone else.

"Yours beating fast as well!"

"Because I thought I lost you! Don't ever do this again!" Jungkook sniffled. And Jimin smiled caressing his nape and soft brown hair.

"You're cute." Jimin pulled back the hug and cupped his cheeks, nose red from all the crying.

"I-I can't live without you."  Jungkook stuttered. Jimin smiled for him, His alpha was really cute right now, He is not planning to leave him ever. But he might die. Then he accepts death.

But he wants to die as Jeon Jungkook's mate.

"Jungkook I want something from you."

"Do you want water? Food? Kisses?"

"Mate me."
--------------------
Namjoon's Pov

Namjoon walked through the house, to and fro, He was tensed. Jin looked at him with sad eyes. He can't help his Alpha in this matter. But it was gone all over the board.

"What are you gonna do now Alpha?" Jin asked.

"Those marks on Jimin's hands...They are not normal Jin."

"These are not from our Lineage...Those powers don't belong to us."

"I am not concerned about this Joon! He is hurting Jimin! You should Thank God that Jungkook doesn't know any of it, He is a sacred too and it could've been a battle right there." Jin growled. He was tense, Jimin is his dongsaeng, He raised him and Tae with Hansu.

And Jimin is just an omega who can't and does not at all fight a sacred. As in Kim Haru.

"His powers...Are too powerful Jin, They are inevitable." Namjoon fisted his hair.

"Yours are too Namjoon! You killed the maid a week ago."

"My powers are from the lineage! I can't kill everyone just like that...My powers only kill bad...The maid must have done something bad." Namjoon defended his powers.

"Then kill your brother."

"Jin...He is sacred he is immortal!"

"Then find his mate and kill him! Just do something! If he harms my Jimin I won't ever forgive you!" Jin yelled, Facing namjoon, Angry tears pricking his eyes.

"I don't know anything about his mate Jin...Even If I knew, The powers he possesses it looks impossible to harm his mate's single hair."

"If he's not his real powers then why he is gaining so much power Namjoon? Are there any possibilities?"

"There is one." Namjoon heaved a deep sigh. He hated that trick. He knew many sacred all over the year had done that but it was cruel. It was the cruellest thing.

"Drinking the blood of young omega's every night...I-It has side effects, You gain weird spots in your iris affects your vision, You can't control rage, once you drink it you're addicted to it...And it makes you unbelievably strong but you lose your mind day by day." Namjoon said, And Jin's eyes widened. The only name that popped to his mind, The serial killer of Hanga Street.

His name was the feared in the whole city...Hakim Ru...Hakim Ru.

Hakim Ru is an Anagram of Haru Kim. The name that is pricked and stamped in every dead body. Hakim Ru as Haru Kim.

To Be Continued!!!
Vote ✅
Comment
Share

Thanks for reading❤❤❤❤