✒Liar

"You fucking lied!" Jimin blared on the phone, heard a deep sigh from the other side, So he knew it from the very start and never told him, He knew that Jungkook is his destined mate, an immortal person with powers, How can he be so cruel.

"Oh, What if I told you? How would you react huh? I will tell you to kill your mate for me and you will do?"

"That's not a reason to hide!" Jimin yelled angry tears stinging his eyes flowing down. He was betrayed. Thrown into a preplanned trap, All this time he told him it was revenge now he was doubting if it was just revenge.

"Jimin...Can you calm down? It's just revenge okay, I don't have any other reason to kill him."

"Of course, you don't! Give the phone to Jin Hyung, I don't wanna talk to you."

"Don't tell him anything, H-He will stress out, He is expecting."

"Oh! So you tell me that right now? I thought I was close enough, I thought you considered me your brother." Jimin cried, The phone in his quivering hands, He hates namjoon for doing that, He kept telling Namjoon everything, His all secrets, His feelings for Jungkook. And He? He keeps hiding all the things from him.

"I was going to tell you...You didn't let me."

"Stop with the reasons."

"You love him, don't you?" He weirded out with the sudden question, What kind of question was that, He already made it clear.

"Of course I do! He is my mate what do you expect."

"Your mate is a killer! He ruined your everything! He ruined my everything...My family."

"Not your real family." Jimin spat, He keeps involving his purposes, All he cares about is his revenge, all he wants is blood, Well they all know that Jungkook's father is the main culprit but they want to kill jungkook as revenge for Jeon Jungsoo.

"Tell me, Why do you want to kill Jungkook? He didn't even do anything to you, His father did!"

"What could be the best revenge than killing the most prized son he raised. You know he did all sorts of things to have Jungkook...Killing him would be the greatest damage to him." Jimin chuckled from the other side.

"What about my damage? You will be free, with your mate and a child, I will lose my mate then I will be killed ruthlessly In front of thousands...I will be the evil Namjoon and you will be proved as innocent...Just great."

"So you want to die instead of him?"
---------------------------
Jungkook's Pov

"What! So you knew from the very start that Jimin plans to kill you! And you never told me!?" Yoongi spat, throwing his flickering cigar on the other side of the room, Jungkook had teary eyes.

"Kim Namjoon is helping him...Such a painful way of death right? The person you love stabbing you and you can't even hate him for that." Jungkook smiled painfully, he gulped a lump, He managed to smile in front of Jimin all this time, He managed to hide all the pain.

But it's of no use right, Jimin will kill him sooner or later.

"You stay away from him Jungkook! I won't let you go there!" Yoongi snapped, He looked concerned.

"I-I can't...My wolf craves to be with him, It hurts either way." Jungkook looked down, a tear dropped on the coffee table.

"He fucking wants to kill you! And you will die, You know it."

"I don't know, Hyung." He wiped his tears, huffing a deep breath in, closed his eyes imagining his beautiful smile, His hazel eyes, His touch, His chubby hands. A smile made its lips.

"Are you crazy? Do you want to die?"

"If it's him I'm willing to die...If he wants to kill me I will die in his hands." Jungkook smiled with teary eyes.
-----------------------

Journal entry No:5

It was all so fast, My days here, I wanted to run away from Namjoon's tribe that day, But it was until I met him, My mate, Jeon Jungguk, He was the Alpha, Even I was mad at him from the start, He would say sorry every day saying his wolf has a low control and we are destined. At the start, it was hard to believe. Sacred being my mate.

But his care and affection melted my heart.

Today he cooked for me and fed me with his hands, I noticed he had the most beautiful eyes and a bunny smile, Was I already falling for him? Kim Namjun and Jungguk we're friends, That's why Kim Namjun was taking good care of me all this while. Me and Kim Seokjin we're already best friends.

But nowadays I see weird things in the garden, A pair of red eyes, Behind the bush, It must be some Alpha stalking me, But the Alphas should be away now seeing I'm mated.

Not only mated but also Mated to a sacred.

I wanted to tell Jungkook, But he was too smiley today, I didn't want him to stress over me. He kissed my cheek today and was all shy after it, We had our photo sketched for the journal, I guess the life with him wouldn't be so bad.

I am just waiting for a beautiful life with him.

Tomorrow is a full moon and Goddess's birthday, I will promise to cherish Jeon Jungkook as my mate and love him forever.

To be continued
Vote ✅
Comment
Share

Saranghe💗💗💗💗