✒Enchanted

The one word I could describe this feeling for...

Enchanted.

I was Enchanted by Jeon Jungkook, His Touch, His smile, His laugh better than all the songs, His eyes pool of chocolate drowning deeper in mine.

There were no words said, The kiss said it all, And then he said I was his all, His past, His present, His future, I fell harder, I am his mate, The bond that will never break, I am Jeon Jungkook's.

"Jimin will you be my boyfriend?" His words resonated in his ears, After that shocking kiss Jeon Jungkook asked him to be his boyfriend, His mind echoed many yes, Even his wolf clawed him to say yes, He didn't even realize he had a bright smile plastered on his lips, But Jungkook's was way brighter and beautiful.

"I..."

"Jimin-ssi, You don't have to push me away, I'm yours." Jungkook cupped his cheeks, His warm fingers gently rested sending electricity to his body.

"Yes," Jimin said, He can't help it, He loves the boy...He knows it. Jungkook beamed and crashed his warm lips on the soft ones, nipped the lower one gently, His kiss said it all, It was euphoric and delicate, It was slow and passionate.
He felt him smiling through the kiss as grabbed his collar deepening the kiss from soft to fierce.

He felt his wet cheek as he draws his hands to his face, Jungkook was crying with happy tears, He sure was one emotional Alpha. The scent of forest rubbed him as his Jasmine ones hinted low.

They pulled back gasping, for heads attached as they both smiled big, Jimin's hands around his neck and Jungkook's finger caressed his lips.

"I love you Jiminah!"

"I am afraid of those words Kook, I am afraid I don't deserve them."

"You deserve all the happiness Jimin, All the confessions, Everything," Jungkook whispered in his husky tone, He kissed his forehead, And Jimin flushed red.

"I will wait for those words."
----------------------
The whole internet blasted with two men, smiling big foreheads attached, The other picture had Jungkook pecking the beautiful omega, The internet wilding at the new celebrity romance.

Bloggers making theories, Youtubers making videos, Some bashed the Omega for being the gold-digger and attention-seeking wh*re who stole him from Miso.

And as Jimin reached his dorm, he was bombarded by questions from his soulmate.

"What the hell is that Park Jimin!!!!" Tae roared.

"What happened Tae...Why are you yelling."

"Guess What Jimin?! You are viral whole over the internet!"

"M-Me?"

"Yes, You!" Taehyung shoved the flashing screen on his face, It was him and Jungkook kissing each other, It was a whole God Damn video of it with no voices.

Jimin froze, Now the whole world knows it...And Everyone is not gonna bash the heck out of him.

"Have you seen the title!? They are calling you Golddigger Sl*t!"

"I-I don't know what is happening Tae...I don't know." Jimin fisted his hair and plopped his body on the sofa.

"Namjoon has called hundredth time now...Answer it." Taehyung threw his phone on the couch, still ringing with Namjoon's name.

Jimin shivering picked up the call.

"H-Hyung."

"You fucked up Jimin! YOU FUCKED UP!!!" Namjoon yelled and Tears rolled down his cheeks, The feeling of disappointment erupted in his chest, His hung never shouted at him in his whole life.