✒Unidentified Power

Jungkook sat slumped on the wooden Chair sipping his banana shake, The brine scent of the Ocean floated in the air, He looked at him. The man in front of him looked hella confused, Brows weaved together, an Uneaten stack of pancakes dripping with honey, The smell was turning soggy now.

"Yoongi at least eat your food."

"I'm worried, Kook...I'm worried about you, I can't consume the food." Yoongi pushed the plate away, gazed at the turquoise waves of the beach hitting the sand, Jungkook gazed at his buddy...Seriousness dripped his features.

Why he is so serious and a pain in the ass?

"How can you be so calm!" Yoongi yelled and jungkook flinched, and almost dropped the straw on the pine flooring.

He almost got my straw unsanitary.

"What should I do then?" Kook shrugged.

"The energy you have...Discover it." Yoongi ordered.

Why he is so bossy?

"I don't know what it is! It just sparkles like those in barbie movies."

"The fuck? Those sparkles might be useful, you can experiment it on Beomgyu and Yeonjun."

"What if I accidentally kill them...Because right now I'm the strongest wolf in the world." Jungkook smirked

Where is the lie?

"Stop flexing, Even if it happens I will hide the bodies." Jungkook chuckled.

"I have to tell you one more thing, Kook, I have looked through Taemin guy." Jungkook's smile was wiped, the man he is jealous of. Why does Taemin get to stay close with his mate! And after he went for stalking He saw them in the same dorm room! Where are the rules now!? He also scented an Omega...He may have peeked into the half-opened door to see if that Sweat smelling Alpha is ogling his mate...He may have seen a handsome looking male omega in the wheelchair, who got kissed on the cheek by Jimin...And suddenly he was here more jealous than ever...It was just an Omega, They can't even mate.

"Tell me every dirty detail about him."

"The thing is, He is spotless and clean...He was seen with the Son of Dong-San resorts owner...A pretty rich guy, They seem to be talking about Jimin's protection."

"The hell!? I can protect him! I don't need someone else existence!"

"The man seems to be caring towards Jimin, Must be his family, So Taemin is not a threat," Yoongi explained.

"His whole family is dead!"

"You better don't involve with them Kook, They are pretty rich people."

"Fine! Just tell me who's this Omega in Jimin's room." Jungkook sulked a pout adorned his lips, He have to handle his jealousy.

I will try to not kill the guy.

"Oh! He is Kim Taehyung! I looked into the dorm records... you made me do illegal things, So Taehyung is a pretty popular Omega because He is engaged to Performer Jung Hoseok, Another powerful and rich alpha I would advise to not involve."

"What's his relationship with my baby!"

"Calm your dick! They are just friends."

"We are friends too! And I would never kiss your cheeks." Jungkook whined and Yoongi regretted his life decisions, Never knew his friend could be that Jealous and Possessive.

"I think Jimin is well protected, Two powerful people behind his back...But Dont you think his appearance all of sudden is sus, At the same Academy, Under the Same dorm building and have rooms side by side." Jungkook frowned, He don't want to hear it, But he sensed the hatred Jimin had for him...A hint of revenge.

"Y-You think he is here to take revenge." Jungkook stuttered, It's the last thing he wants...His mate is his enemy...A shiver shuddered his spine.

No Jungkook! Don't think like that.

"It's just so many coincidences...You know Omegas don't study here, They don't survive much longer...Jimin kind of looks trained for it too."

"Yoongi..."

"I care about you, Kook. And you know what you are, Maybe Jimin doesn't know it...But the consequences would be dangerous."

"No! Shut up! There is nothing like that!" Jungkook fisted his hair...He never thought that way, Ofcourse Jimin can take revenge, His father ruined it, He can't lose him, He can't afford to lose it.

"You can't hide it! You are what you are! You're different and blessed...And Jimin is your mate, But keep your guard up Jungkook, The person you're falling for can be the reason for your death." Jungkook looked up with tear-filled eyes.

-----------------------
Jungkook rushed inside his mansion, Slammed open the door of the bedroom, which was abandoned and closed, Still smelled like his dead mother, He dashed to the bookshelves and rummaged through all the books His mother kept.

There must be something, there must be some answers

Her mother kept so many books, but never let Jungkook touch any, They were her prized possession, Sometimes she would tell her stories from old books, But never let him carry them once.

He saw the book His mother would read almost every night, The mahogany leather one, She used to tell him that it was the book about sacred ten, He grabbed it. A heavy leather book with doggy pages fell from his hands, It was in a narrow space fell hard whilst picking the other. all the papers flew across the corners, there was charcoal painted pictures of the ancestors and their destined mates their diary entries and history.

Ah! This useless book!

Jungkook massaged his temples as he began picking all the papers.

Why my life is so messed? Why can't I just be happy with my mate?

His mind filled with Jimin, Thoughts so many thoughts.

Until...

The picture of Jimin grabbed his attention, He was charcoal sketched with detail not skipped, He was Jimin! His Jimin in the book of his family ancestors.

N-No way...

Page Number 70...

He unfolded the stack, Looking for the page after 70...His picture was adorned, Not a detail skipped, Then Page 72 both of them smiling through the picture...He read the description.

Jeon Jungguk with His Mate Chim Year 1621.

His heart skipped a beat.

No

To be continued!!!!
Your votes and appreciation make my day

Sarangheo💜💜💜💜💜