✒Nightmare

Jimin's PoV

"Jimin...Close your eyes and hide inside the closet, promise me you won't come out until I tell you to." Bo wiped her tears and gazed at Jimin with hope-filled eyes, Her eyes screamed request and vulnerability, asking for something very precious, like lost but found a way.

"Bo...I won't leave you alone!" Jimin yelled! His voice trembled.

"You're not leaving me! I will come back safe and sound...Just don't come out until I tell you to." Her warm hands caressed his cheek, His heart was still beating rapidly, Everything feels like fading away into thin dust.

I won't leave Bo...I can't leave her...

He was dragged into a wooden closet, His back hit the oak frame as she pushed him hard.

"Bo! What the hell!?" Jimin whimpered at the pain, without letting him think, the doors banged shut, The small gap between the doors was only his source of oxygen. The keys clicked the lock.

"Bo! Take me out!"

"Bo!"

"Jiminah! I love you...And I know you will understand me...I have no choice Min...Just don't get out okay, Y-You have to L-Live for me..." The footsteps vanished, no sound, no voice. He banged the door but she was already left.

"Bo! You can't do this to me!" He sobbed. He never felt that weak and helpless.
-------------------

2 years later...

Jungkook's POV

He walked into the unfamiliar building he have watched on TV many times before, His Dream University...Riverwood Academy, The most prestigious Academy in the 3 main cities, Had its standards high when it came to students but it was a piece of cake for him to get into it.

Of course, his father ran the city.

The Iron gates opened and the field of grass sprawled in front of him, The faint smell of grass and earth whiffed in the air, The the black Mercedes stopped in front of a roady path that extended to the whole university.

It was like a new world inside.

Jungkook sat gazing outside the scenery.

The big golden statue of the Goddess passed by.

"Alpha! Welcome to Riverwood, We are pleased to have you here...I'm your driver And My name is Han.

The man suited in black spoke, He was driving the Mercedes with one hand on the wheel.

He hummed.

"Shall I take you to dorms first?"

"No, Just tour me around."

"Sure Alpha." Han flashed him a smile through the mirror. He gazed out of the window again, Sky was rather grey and dull, He saw a big smoke far in the distance, the grass, the sky. All felt so familiar, The never-ending reverie.

"What's this smoke, Han?"

"Alpha! That's smoke is from the bonfire, River wood has its private beach. And the mini-vacation spot. They have made pretty big huts and bars near it, Alpha's love that spot."

Jungkook sighed, His heart was heavy again thrumming hard. It's tiring him too.

"Han, Take me to the dorms."

"Alpha? Don't you want to tour around?"

"Just do what I said!" He spat, Han gulped turning the car straight to the dorm building.

If I was a bit early...
If I was never born that day...
If I was not a Jeon
Everything would be a lot better.

A tear slipped his eyes, His wolf growled, clawing his chest hard.

If I was a bit early.
--------------------
Jungkook's PoV

"Hey, Kook!" Yoongi beamed from the other side, It had been a month since they talked.

"What's up Yoongi."

"Yah! Don't call me that!"

"What you want?" Jungkook growled, He was pissed the whole day, He met his roommates and they were kind of annoying and both of them were too childish and aggressive.

"Did you like Riverwood?"

"It's fine."

"Sounds like you...Well, I got you a date! She is my friend and talented actress you gotta meet..."

"No! I told you I won't get a mate! My mate d-died!" Jungkook whimpered, All of the scenes flashed in his mind again, His head ached, cold sweat formed on his forehead.

It's like reliving that day, feeling the same pain again and again. It's like getting stabbed by a dagger right in the heart. It was all too much.

"Kook..."

"Can we not t-talk right now?" A sob escaped his lips.

"I'm sorry..." He declined the call plopping into his sheets.

I wish I was dead too...
--------------------

Hoseok's PoV

The wheels revved on white tiles, Seeing him in the hospital gown in a wheelchair was painful, The pain he bears every day. But in the end, at least he was still breathing, still with him, His lifeless legs dangled from the wheelchair, He smiled whenever we passed by the baby room, He would tell him to stop and peek at the window.

Gazing at many balls of sunshine wrapped in blue and pink blankets.

"Hobi! Aren't they cute?" Tae cooed at the snoring babies, they looked peaceful away from any stress.

"They are cute...But aren't you the cutest!" He ruffled his silky hair. And he turned crimson in a flash.

The wheelchair moved again and his vibrant smile dulled. Tae saw people walking on their legs, as caressed his, gripping them hard. A sigh escaped his lips.

"Why did your boss call earlier?" Tae asked, Hoseok sensed his nervousness, He was always nervous when he asked questions about his Job.

Why he is like this?

"He wants me to come back."

"Why won't you go?"

"I'm on a break Tae." Hoseok smiled at him, Kissed his head.

"Because of me?"

"Yes Tae, Because I can't leave you until you get up on your legs." Tae's grip on his legs tightened, and His veins flexed.

"I can't walk ever again Hobi! I'm useless trash now! You're ruining your career because of some weak bullshit who can't even take care of himself!" Tae broke down, as Hoseok faced him, engulfing him in a warm hug.

"Never say that again Tae! I am with you because I love you! More than my career more than anything! I'm living for you and I'm happy that you survived that day otherwise I don't know what would have happened to me." Hoseok breathed in his scent. He was tired of Tae thinking wrong about himself, He hated the fact that Tae considered himself a burden

He was the reason he was alive
He was the cause of his happiness.
He was everything
But still called himself nothing...
---------------------
Please Vote and Comment down below

And sorry for the late update...
Homework drives me crazy!

Saranghe💜