✒Another Power

Tae laid straight on a soft lavish bed, His heart raced like a bullet train, his fingers fisting the velvet fabric of sheets. It looked like a mistake.

What if Jungkook takes advantage of me? I-Its all my fault.

Tae's eyes glazed with tears, Seeing Jungkook breathing hard, eyes shut, his hands shaking as a glow of white sparkled between his fingers.

He opened his eyes and gazed at the squirming omega on the bed.

"Tae? Why are you crying?"

"I-I am scared." Taehyung let the tears fall, as much Jungkook wanted to wipe those tears he didn't want to panic the omega. He grazed his knee, Holding it in a firm grip, images flashed in his mind. In the destroyed house, Omega whimpering and begging for his life, A man crashed an axe onto his legs and a scream left his lips.

"Axe..." Jungkook whispered. Tae was beyond shocked. A warm buzz reverberated on His knee, a blinding light, Beads of sweat dripping from Jungkook's head. Jungkook whimpered beside him, He can't move, He can't stop, Seeing Jungkook in pain was not a good sight, but it looked like the boy's hands were burning in fire.

"J-Jungkook...d-don't do it," Tae yelled, His voice barely audible to Jungkook. Jungkook gripped his knee hard, He felt like his every bone was aching and draining, His hands were begging to leave the hold. The light faded as Jungkook fell limp on the ground, breathing uneven.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Tae jerked up and dashed to his side, gazed at the drained and dead features of the boy, He looked ghastly pale.

"Why did you do it!? Please wake up!" Tae cupped his cold cheeks.

The door busted open, Revealing angry omega on the door.

"Tae! What the hell are you doing here!? I thought you..."

"Tae? Did you fall off your wheelchair?" Jimin panicked as he tried picking him up his eyes landed on the fainted Alpha.

"What happened to Jungkook!?" Jimin rushed to his side. Taking Jungkook in his brace.

"What are you doing here Tae, What happened to him!? I can't understand anything." Jimin caressed his cheek.

Tae stood up suddenly, with his wobbled legs and Jimin's eyes widened, Jimin stood up to catch him. But he walked just fine, He walked.

"Tae...You are walking!!?" Jimin's eyes widened, as he hugged the boy. He gets back to Jungkook again.

"What happened to him?" Jimin grazed his tips to pale cheeks.

"We should get him to the doctor."
------------------------
The blinding lights hit his vision, blurred faces above his head, His head hurt like hell, Body froze up.

Then he felt the soft hand caressing his hair, The touch was undeniably familiar, His mate's touch.

It felt like his whole body revived through the touch. His doe eyes met with pair of Hazel orbs, that dripped in worry.

"Jungkookah! You scared me!" Jimin cupped his cheeks and Jungkook smiled, the face was not blurred anymore, each feature too close to him, His honey voice melody to his ears, His scent of Jasmine wrapping around him, protecting him from the evil eye.

"Yah! Don't smile!" Jimin lightly punched his chest not to hurt the boy.

"I am willing to get faint again and again if you're this close every time," Jungkook smirked, Jimin's eyes widened, realizing they were really too close before he could back away Jungkook grabbed his waist pulling him close as his body landed on him, He squirmed, but Jungkook's arm wrapped around his waist, lips only inch away, those smiling eyes had childlike sparkle.

"Let's stay like this for a minute," Jungkook whispered in low voice, and Jimin's breath stuck in his throat.

"Yah! L-Leave me, y-you harasser!" Jimin stuttered. Jungkook chuckled, Ah! His laugh is beautiful and his smile is contagious.

"You know I will never leave you...You're stuck with me forever." A blush crept upon Jimin's face. Jungkook's manly scent overlapped his scent. Being like this was comfortable. He was enjoying it...But it's not good.

It should not be happening.

Please don't make it hard for...Dont make it hard for me to live without you...Dont make it hard for me to see your blood and regret it...Dont make me fall for you.

Jungkook frowned, tears glazed his eyes, but he smiles again, caressing his back, holding him closer.

"W-Why are you crying?" Jimin asked.

"Because you are...You are crying too." Jungkook drank all his tears and smiled big, and Jimin smiled too.

"I'm not crying! It's just I remember my family." Jimin lied.

Jungkook felt him, His emotions, He was facing all sorts of emotions but not hate, There was no hate.

"Jiminah! I will never leave you...I promised the moon."

"Just don't faint okay? You can annoy me...But don't scare me like that." Jimin said words in his heart, He was genuine, He got terrified seeing Jungkook lifeless in his brace. He shouldn't be feeling all this, But he can't help it.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Aniya! I like attention." There he laughed again and Jimin kept staring at his bunny smile.

--------------------
He sat in the bed, Seeing the blank faces, Already feeling the heaviness in the air.

"I don't know how should I thank you, Jungkook," Hoseok spoke, Jungkook won't lie, He missed Hoseok's performance on YouTube, He was uploading covers on YouTube but fans were missing him, And now he was in front of his eyes.

"Hyung!!! I'm your big fan!" Jungkook waved his fists excitedly, Watching Hobi with doe eyes.

"Haha...Thanks, I-I really wanted to ask Jungkook...How did you do it?" Jungkook gazed at Taehyung, Who smiled and gave him a nod, Like telling him that he can trust.

Jungkook hesitated. "Y-You don't tell to anyone okay."

"You can trust me! You saved my mate Jungkook, I can never betray you." Hoseok's eyes were sincere.

"I am from sacred lineage..."
------------------

Jungkook sat on his bed straight and looked out of the hospital window, He kept imagining the time with Jimin, Jimin just feed him fruits with the fork, he was so caring and loving, But Jungkook read his thought, It was crystal clear.

Will he really kill me? For the crime I never did?

Don't think like that Jungkook.

Don't...

He gawked at the flower pot that stood dead on the windowpane.

Can I heal it?

The flower we're dead but as Jungkook caressed it, it bloomed again and Jungkook smiled.

To be continued!!!!!!

Smash down the vote button🙏🙏🙏

Love yaa❤❤❤