✒Rewarded By The Goddess

It all happened too fast, too fast to even know. He just saw a crying omega, shoot the nasty Alpha who was smirking at him. Haru crashed on the street his body trembled, and blood gushed on the bricked tiles, Hansu went straight towards the body, and Haru glared at him with horrendous red eyes.

Hansu shot him again, and again until he was not moving at all. Clawed his cheek leaving marks all over his face. It was brutal to look at the sight. But he saw him, gasping his last breath.

He held Jimin tight, Thinking that Omega will hurt his mate. The omega with blood-soaked claws walked towards them and Jungkook hides the body engulfing him showing fangs to the unknown omega.

"I-I won't hurt Jimin." Omega raised his hands, and let the pistol fall from his hands. He looked weak and drained. In pain.

"How d-do you know his name?" The red and blue lights flashed upon them, Jungkook jerked up carrying Jimin in his arms, calming himself by hearing his faint breaths, knowing that Jimin is still living.

He still won't let that unknown omega come near him and his mate. He was a failure, He can't even protect himself, He will just kill himself if something happens to him.

Hansu was also in the ambulance sitting opposite him, Jimin was already connected to an oxygen mask, and Jungkook clasping his hands tightly.

"Call Namjoon," Hansu said, He didn't even look at him.

"I said call him, Alpha! Give me that damn phone." Hansu snatched the phone from his hands, He could care less, He was still lifeless, looking at him with tear-filled eyes.

If I was a bit earlier
If I knew you a bit well
Maybe this wouldn't have happened
I hurt you Jimin.
You're here because of me...because I was weak enough to protect you.

"I-I am sorry Jiminah! Y-You're here because of my weak self." Jungkook let the tear fall, blurring his vision.

"Don't think like that Jungkook, Haru was too powerful for anyone to fight...I have no choice but to kill him." Jungkook looked up at the weak omega in front of him.

"How do you know him? Me? Jimin...who are you?"

"A mere slave, Worked for Park's for a long time...I was Haru's mate, I had to kill him." He saw Hansu smiling, But his smile had pain.

"I-It must be hard for you."

"Living with him was harder, But I am happy now, I feel free." Hansu flashed him a smile, he took Jimin's hand and give it a peck.

"He will be okay, He is my strong Jiminie! He fought through the attack like a brave soldier. He will fight through it Jungkook."
------------------
Jungkook paced through the hallways, Whitewashed tiles and walls, the smell of chlorine making him dizzy, He suddenly felt weak. He saw Namjoon and Jin running toward him, Jin was crying while Namjoon was well composed.

"What the hell did you do Jungkook! You can't even protect him!" Namjoon gave him a deadly stare.

"How is he?" Jin asked.

"I don't know anything, They won't let me in...I can't use my power, I-I..."

"You have to concentrate Jungkook, To use your power, Just fucking do something!" Namjoon yelled.

Jungkook just crashed in the ward, doctors were all looking panicked, and Jimin's heartbeat was unstable.

Beep.

It went straight...Doctors just kept their masks off and looked at Jungkook with sorry filled eyes.

"No! He can't die! He can't die!" Jungkook wailed, as he dashed towards his mate, holding him tight, A light flickered between them like a spark, Doctors were all shocked to see it. Jungkook was shivering but he never let the hold go, His whole body begged him to leave to the boy,

His hands went numb. Dizziness took over him, dark clouded his vision as he felt limp still hugging the boy, Doctors rushed towards them. But Jungkook lay almost lifeless. But the monitor started beeping again.
---------------
"It's a miracle! Not only the boy is alive the baby is alive as well... It's not possible! They were dead." Doctors conversed in a ward, Omega was still bright taking low breaths, sleeping like a beauty.

"Alpha is not good...There is a chance he might go into a coma, His blood pressure went deadly low." Voices echoed in Jimin's head.

"Isn't it obvious...Alpha Jeon is sacred."

His head stung in pain, eyes blinded with shrinking white lights and masked faces above his head.

"Omega! Stay still, you're not healed yet." A heavy hand didn't let him sit up, and he fell back on a soft cushion. Hissed as his chest burned, felt like his whole torso is in the hold of a powerful claw.

"J-Jungkook...Where is Jungkook?" Jimin jerked up and looked around, all were unfamiliar faces.

"Calm down please, Your Alpha is not well or in condition to meet you."

"What happened to him?" Jimin's heart sank, so many scenarios building up in his mind.

"You're pregnant omega, stress is not good for you, I will send your friends in...It took you eight hours to wake up Jimin. Which is a miracle...Even your injury left no scar and it's completely disappeared like never existed." Jimin felt like crying, Jungkook might have healed him, and hurt himself in the way. But he was happy that his baby was fine.

He nudged his belly letting his tears fall.

"I-I am fine right...Let me meet my mate." Jimin tried to stand up but got stopped again.

"Not now omega...Not now."

----------------------

Namjoon, Jin, Tae and Hoseok rushed in, and Tae engulfed him in a hug.

"You're pabo! you made me cry Jiminah! Don't do it ever again." Jin smiled at him, while Namjoon caressed his hair, But none's touch or presence could calm him except Jungkook's. His heart was still beating so fast. He was still in a panic state, thinking he is the reason Jungkook is not well. He was the one who hurt Jungkook in the end.

"Jungkook finally discovered his new power Jimin...Bringing back from death, He was blessed by the Goddess, The power no one got...He brings you back Jimin, You and your child." Namjoon gave him a reassuring smile.
--------------------
Guys I hinted about the power in previous chaps...Where he healed Tae and In a hospital bed he made the dead plant alive...you all missed on hint🤔

Vote❤❤❤
Comment❤❤❤
Share❤❤❤

To be continued💜💜💜💜