✒Territory

The dangerous glare never left him, those eyes were murderous shooting a million daggers at his chest, he grabbed Tae's smooth hand and clutched It tight, His soulmate sensed his nervousness, caressing a thumb over his skin.

"Mr Jeon, Why do I have this pleasure of you coming here uninvited," Appa spoke, His voice stated confidence and command. Thank God he was on time or what would have happened. He still remembers those red glowing yes and burned caramel scent. His calloused hand was about to slap him hard but the guards and Appa stopped him and Tae dragged Jimin back.

His heart was still quivering, The man could do too much worse to him.

"Alpha, I do think rudeness runs in your family..." The man's eyes travelled to his and he gulped a lump in his throat.

Why does he keep glaring? Who does he think he is!?

"No Jeon, I believe my boy more than anything, You must have done something to make him react like that...Or I may remind you, You're still in my territory under my roof." Alpha uttered words, His eyes never blinked looking straight into Jeon's eyes.

"I won't beat around the bush Park, I like the tribe of yours...Our Goddess was born here, It's a sacred place and I keep things I love." His eyes met with Jimin whose heartbeat revved, A wide smirk replaced the stern face as he gawked Jimin up and down, lust dripped in his eyes.

"Eyes here Jeon!" Alpha barked eyes turning ice blue in instant grabbing the attention of the man.

"So...I am asking for your tribe, In change, I will give you a good piece of land in my city way better and advanced." The expression of everyone changed in a flash. It happened in tribes before, Many were razed down in wars. Cities claim them, killing people, and burning houses into ashes. Jimin's heart raced, and cold sweat covered his skin.

"Jeon, I don't want to accept your offer...You may leave now." Park stayed calm.

"Alpha I think you're being hasty with your decision I will give you a day to decide...My offer still stays, I should leave now." Jeon left casting a last glance at the scared boy, Jimin closed his eyes letting the tears fall. Tae hugged him tightly.

That gaze meant something he couldn't decipher.
----------------------
Jungkook's Pov

He stirred coffee in his cup making swirls of brown. The girl keeps blabbing in front of him, He rolled his eyes. Why the hell does Yoongi have to set him up with his neighbour.

The girl was pretty, She looked kind too, Her scent was floral...But she was not what Jungkook wanted.

"Kook?"

"Kookie? Are you even listening?" The girl furrowed her brows, a pout decorated her thin lips.

"Ah! I'm stressed...I didn't hear you Jihu."

"Kookie-ah! My name is Ji-yoo! I was asking you if we can go to the mall after this?" The girl flashed an over-sweetened smile.

Jungkook fake smiled. Why can't you leave me alone?

"Kookie-ah! You didn't tell me how my dress looks." Jungkook massaged his temples, That Ji-woo girl is not taking the God Damn hint. He gazed at her Neon green dress that was acid to his eyes. And those pink sketchers... Her Mascara almost covered her every lash and deep red lipstick just made everything worse.

"You look beautiful, Ji-soo."

"It's Jiyoo!" The girl was offended, It always happened on dates, He never believed in mating or mates but it was about the time a person should find his mate. Yoongi and Appa keep pairing him up with Omegas, And none of them grabbed his attention.

His phone ringed.

Yoongi? Why he is calling?

"Jungkook?" His voice was tensed. Yoongi is hardly tensed.

"What is it?"

"The tribe...I don't think I can stop it, Your father is planning to attack tomorrow and I can't arrange anything at that time."

"Tomorrow? Why he is so hasty!?"

"Kook, I would like you to stay away from the mess!"

"But what about...."

"Look, I told you, It's not something we should involve in and He ruined tribes before...And I got to know this new information."

"Spit."

"He is attacking some Kim tribe too..."

"What!!?"

"He can't do that!?"

"He is already on the way...I'm sorry Jungkook I can't do anything." Yoongi ended the call leaving Jungkook in shock, The fact that his father was attacking so freely, He was forgetting all the sanity he had.

"Kookie-ah! Let's go to the mall." The girl beamed, waiting for his call to end.

"Sorry, Ji-Hu I have to go Bye." He dashed out of the coffee shop.

I can't let that happen again, I can't let people die again.
----------------------
Jimin's Pov

"Bo-young-ah! Why did you eat my cupcakes!" Jimin yelled, Fuming the whole baking tray was empty and clean like there was nothing baked in It.

"Jiminie! I didn't!" Bo pouted and Jimin rolled his eyes. It was the third time this week. The sweet smell of cupcakes still lingered on the tray.

He stomped into the mansion flopping down on his bed.

Why I'm sad? They were just cupcakes.

He sauntered towards his window, the whole tribe sprawled in front of his eyes. Clouds were grey-black, Looked like they are about to cry. Everything looked sadder nowadays. He was still depressed about what happened yesterday. He still remembers the gaze that has the fire of revenge.

Something peeked his attention, Small flames of lights in the distance, they were many so many marching towards the tribe, So many men in black. Jimin's heart stopped.

No!

No! It can't be...

A distanced blast fumed, and fear coursed into his every vein. His legs shooked, The door bursted open. Bo-young stood pale.

"Bo..."

"J-Jiminah! D-Don't go out...C-Close your eyes and ears...Eomma said." Bo was shivering badly, Tears wetting her pale cheeks.

"Bo! Where are E-Eomma and Appa!" Jimin yelled, A tear rolled out of his eyes. Never in his life, has he felt so vulnerable. Another blast and his body felt light, soulless, His wolf growled and tensed.

"We are under A-Attack Min...K-Kim tribe is n-no more." She bursted into sobs and Jimin's heart thrummed.

Only voice echoing in his head, His life, His soulmate, His best friend and his everything.

Taehyung.
---------------------------
Please Vote ✅
Comment
And share the story

I appreciate your votes and reads, Thank you for choosing my story💜💜💜

To be continued...