✒Blessed by a life

It's been two weeks, Jimin and Jungkook planned to stay at the camp, It was a cosy cabin near the river, Beautifully decorated, The sky was painted with hues of oranges and blues. Jimin hummed a song, Trying to forget about Haru. The Time here he spent with Jungkook was very special, that he doesn't even want to go back. And Lowkey Jimin was scared to go back, He was scared that Haru will find them out and hurt jungkook.

He was grilling meat on the barbecue grill, The meat sizzled as he flipped it. The salt and spicy aroma rosed the air. There was another scent, Felt too close to him. Forest wood.

He knew what will happen. A pair of arms wrapped around his waist as placed his chin in his crook, His warm breath hit his neck sending shivers down his spine inhaling Jasmines.

"You smell so good." Jungkook kissed his skin softly, sending warmness all over his body.

"You say this every day." Jimin smiled.  He loved all of the attention he got from his mate. He grabbed Jungkook's backhand pecking it softly. He felt Jungkook smiling between the kiss.

"It's extra delicious today," Jungkook said as he pecked his earlobe. Jimin blushed red at his touch.

"Aish! Let me cook." Jimin faced him, And he was pouting.

"I can grill meat for you, What if you burned your hand." Jungkook blinked his concerned dripped eyes.

"Jungkook...You burned half of the meat while experimenting with your barbeque skills...I will cook." Jungkook pouted and Jimin chuckled at his cuteness. Somehow he has some instincts, He was feeling different today, His scent was way sweeter, even Jungkook commented.

Am I?

Jimin smiled at the thought and planned to visit the clinic, first thing after leaving the camp.

Why does life sound so perfect?

But still, he trembled, What will Haru do?

He kept informing Tae, that His all friends knew that He is mated now. What if this news reached Haru's ears.

"Jiminah! Since we are leaving today...Let's click some pictures." Jungkook suggested, picking up an old camera. Jimin smiled at the cute sweetheart. His life, His love.

----------------
Kim Haru was boiling in rage, He can't find Jimin Like he was swallowed by the earth or died somewhere.

The problem was never Jimin's disappearance, Jungkook was also missing. And it was obvious. They both were at the same place.

He felt a gush of Jealousy burning up his body. He can't mate Jimin if he's already mated and that would be fucked up.

He vented his all anger and frustration on Hansu, He abused him real hard today. Hansu laid fainted on the tiles, naked with belt marks marking his back.

I don't know anything anymore, If Jimin is already mated...He is no use to me, He just betrayed me. If he is mated already I am gonna kill him.

I'm gonna kill Jimin and his so-called mate. And if he is not mated yet...I will force mate him. Fill him with my pups.
Whether he likes it or not.
------------------
Jungkook dropped him at Namjoon's, He shared with Jin, Things he was feeling, Jin also told him that his scent was different. It was irresistible. It is scented like sweet fruit mixed with Jasmines.

Jimin was beyond happy, He was pretty positive that he is gonna have Jungkook's pup. He accompanied Tae to the clinic, wearing a turtle neck to hide his mark.

He can't risk anyone seeing it.

"Jiminie! I am so excited." Taehyung beamed, But Jimin doesn't want to have high hopes just now. He wants to confirm it first.

"Tae Tae! Let me confirm it." Jimin ruffled his soulmate's hair, they walked inside the lavish clinic. Tae waited outside and Jimin was called inside the office.

"Park Jimin, You're pregnant, Congratulations."
-----------------
The Alpha listened to the husky tone blaring from the phone. His spy has finally traced jimin. And he was beyond happy to hear that. He is planning to mate Jimin forcefully. So he can't have Jungkook. He won't have any choice then.

"Where did you find him?"

"Sir...He went inside a maternity clinic with his friend Kim Taehyung by his side." Alpha's heart burned, and his whole body heated. So they did that...They are now together? No...Dont misunderstand it Haru. It might be for Taehyung.

"You saw the mark?"

"No Sir, He was wearing a turtle neck."

"Then God Damn Find it! Find what that bitch has done in those fucking days!" Alpha yelled through the phone.

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Leave it! Send me the address I'm coming there." Alpha declined the call, His hands were all red and crashed, because of his anger, eyes had dilated red spots.

He just stumbled out, shattering the vase on the way.
--------------------
Jimin beamed as he rushed out of the clinic, Tae was equally happy for his soulmate. Jimin rubbed his flat belly with a shy smile on his lips. How will jungkook react? He knew that Jungkook will die from happiness. He loves kids, While camping there, There was a school picnic camp not far from theirs, And Jungkook would always go there and play with small children, spinning them around.

He would become childish and innocent.

Jimin can't wipe the smile on his face. He is gonna have a child, with the love of his life.

He forgot everything.

The pair of red eyes glared at him with rage-filled eyes, noticing all of it. The way Jimin caressed his flat belly, the way he smiled, He also forget that he accidentally exposed half of his mating mark.

He smelled different too.

He mated him! Even after I warned him.

The way he was smiling.

"You won't smile ever again Park Jimin...You won't smile ever again."

"You mated him, You think it was very smart of you?" Haru bit his own lips hard, tasting the blood, metallic taste to calm his nerves.

He wants to calm himself, He wants blood. A certain someone's blood.

"You won't see the sunrise Park Jimin."

"You have to die."

To be continued!
Sorry for the late update 💔

Vote ✅
Comment
Share
💜💜💜