✒Reavealing Powers

Yoongi sat slumped on a leaf green chair, drumming fingers on an orange table, He sure have a bad taste in furniture, His house was pretty tiny like his height, The roof had a one greyish dull flickering lamp that looked like will fall with the rusty cord, Kitchen was about two sets of the counter with a pale coloured microwave oven.

And why the heck does it smells like an omega in heat.

"Answer me...What happened this whole week." Yoongi said, pressing a cigarette between his thin lips, lightening it with neon coloured lighter.

"First you answer me! Whose heat you were satisfying?" Jungkook fired back.

"Friend of mine."

"Fuck you! Get a mate...You're getting old and horny." Yoongi huffed at his snarky comment.

"I could stab your vitals with this knife right here, So Shut up" Yoongi pointed at the rusted knife, What it could cut? It looked useless and old...Why this guy is so poor? I pay him like half of my allowance.

"I Danced with Jiminie!!!" Jungkook smiled waving fists in the air.

"The kiss happened?"

"Nopes...I was going to, He pinched my thigh real hard." Jungkook shrugged and Yoongi suppressed a chuckle.

"Yah! Don't you dare to utter a word!" Jungkook yelled choking on the smoke.

"Any changes about your power!"

"Yeah! I can read Jimin's thoughts! I can't read all of them my powers are still all over the place, But I can grab one or two."

"Tell me what you read?"

"He called me a snack, And he was jealous when I grabbed his friend's hand." Yoongi rolled his eyes,  not agreeing with the thoughts.

"Why the heck were you grabbing his friend's hand?"

"I think I have healing abilities...His friend was sad and when I grab his hand, It was all gone."

"Prove it!" Yoongi grabbed the knife pressing it on his palm, Cigarette was thrown away on bathroom styled tiles.

"What the hell are you doing!"

"I'm cutting my hand, You heal it for me."

"The fuck! No!" But it was late, He pressed the rusty blade hard enough to cut his skin, a line of blood traced out dripped the dot on the orange table.

"Come on! Heal it for me!" Jungkook hesitantly grabbed his bleeding hands, He closed his eyes shut, feeling the warm wetness sticking to his skin.

Focus Jungkook! Focus.

His hands buzzed, Eyes turn to red gold, the wetness all dried out, He opened his eyes shocked to see the scar missing like never existed, The skin was all pale and plain with a light blush of red.

"Woah! That's fucking cool! You can be a good nurse Jungkook...Guess what you're gonna be tending my wounds after the fight, You should use your skills." Jungkook rolled his eyes, already murdering Yoongi in his wild imagination, By yeeting him up with the coconut tree.

"Did you bring the book of oldies?"

"Yes!" Jungkook slammed the heavy mahogany leather book on the table.

"The fuck! How many children does your lineage produce? Didn't they get birth control?"

"Shut the Fuck up man! Let me read." Jungkook opened the first page, It was in a whole different language, A pretty young man with his wife and family sketched, All smudged and faded.

"Bro! That's some alien language here." Jungkook flipped the pages.

"Skip the starting pages." Jungkook flipped and flipped until met with a familiar language.

Thank God...Finally.

"Tamara Jeon, 1345." Jungkook gazed at the extremely beautiful girl with pair of violet eyes, painted with handmade dye thingy.

"She's hot," Yoongi commented.

"Bro! at least leave the dead ones." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Cause of death...Old-Age, Her mate died 3 years before her...That explains."

"Just go straight to business...Read her powers."

"She could talk to animals, She could read her mate's thoughts, She had invisibility power as well."

"Pretty useless to me...Jump to the next oldie."

"Can you please stop calling them oldie?"

"Fine!" Yoongi huffed.

"I have one similar power to her, My other power is healing touch...That leaves only one power."

"You can feel Jimin's emotions."

"They all can...There is still a power left." Jungkook kept flipping pages and pages. But got tired, it was useless, everything was useless, The book can't just reveal his power he has to look for it himself. But for now, he knows he has a healing touch that he can use for a good cause.

I will use this power for what it's made for.
-------------------

"How did you get my number?"

"I have my ways, Can you please meet me at my dorm? I think..."

"Look Jungkook...It doesn't sound good, I can't go to any room that has three Alphas and on to that I'm disabled, I can't defend myself if anything bad happens." Tae reasoned, Jungkook can understand what he means, Riverwood had the cases before, Omegas getting raped. Of course, he would get scared, Jimin was also not at home.

"Tae...I trusted you with my powers, The second you reveal it...My life will be in danger...It means I trusted you with my life Tae, Can't you trust me a bit, I just want to test my healing abilities...maybe you can walk again."

"It's of no use! I can't walk and I already accepted that fate!" Tae roared, He was sick of it, He was sick of treatments, He was sick of every healer who would tell him that 'Sorry I failed' then why did they give him hope in the first place.

Jungkook was going to do the same, It was a stab to his heart, And he was already wounded enough.

"Don't you want to walk? Don't you want to see the world by yourself? Don't you want to walk beside your mate? Please Tae, I assure your safety, I won't let anyone harm your single hair I promise...Please." Tae sighed, He wants to walk beside Hoseok and explore the world, And something about Jungkook make him trust all the words.

Tae revved his wheelchair with the controller reaching the door, He used all his energy to unlock the door.

"Where are you going?" Taemin stood blank behind him.

"I would be just exploring halls, Dont worry."

"I should come with you." Taemin walked towards him."

"Don't bother, You creep me." Tae slammed the door shut behind him. Knocked the door opened by pup sized alpha.

"Your Highness! Welcome to Master Jungkook's dorm room." The boy bowed in front of him.

I wish it work.

To be continued!!!!!🙃🙃🙃🙃

What do you think? Will it work?🤔

Vote down below! They are my motivation🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for reading! Saranghe💜