✒May You Smile Forever

The whole internet blasted with Alpha, Jeon Jungkook giving love eyed smile to his omega, Every person had positive words on their lips, A single negative word could get them to Jail, It was Jeon Jungkook's mate anyway.

"You got into big ass shit! Woah! You do love Jimin." Yoongi exclaimed scrolling through social media.

Jungkook was extra smiley today, After the conference, he got to spend a lot of time with Jimin. They had dinner together, they had a romantic walk through the Chinese garden. After that, they dipped their feet nearby the river. It was a beautiful time.

"Do you doubt it?"

"No, I mean now everyone knows Jimin is yours, Do you think he will get threats."

"I can slit their throats, Dare to touch my mate and they will face the hell."

"Chill pup, no one touches your mate...But I got this new info."

" tell."

"Son of Dong-San is sacred." Jungkook choked on his spit.

The what!!! No way! His lineage Midnight Shadows ended every existing sacred there is no way!

"You think it's funny! There is no way."

"Jungkook I witnessed some powers, He killed the lady, Some red glowing light appeared and She burned to death." Jungkook froze, Then Why he is protecting Jimin, What's going on? He hates all of it already. And what red light?....is he a red royal.

Red royals were our enemies.

"Whoever he is, But he is sacred."

"We ended red royals! They were cruel wolves, who can't control their damn anger." Jungkook slammed the table. Rage boiled, His enemy was still alive.

And He was close to his mate.

"I will kill him, Why the hell their lineage is still living."

"You can't! All of your kinds are immortals, And you..."

"I'm going to do it, Just find out his mate." Yoongi's eyes widened, He is not going to murder him, right? They only die two ways. Either their Mates kill them or their mates die, after their mates die, they lose their immortality and all their powers weaken.

"His mate has done nothing wrong to you!? Are you out of your fucking mind!? You're gonna murder some innocent?.... And to remind you it's Kim Seokjin, Jimin loves him Jungkook he will never fucking forgive you for that!" Yoongi raised his voice for the first time, Jungkook pouted, and he realized he was thinking wrong. He can't hurt someone who did nothing.

And Jimin not forgiving him would be a nightmare.

"I am sorry...You know I could never kill someone." Jungkook sighed.

"Just to remind you, You and Kim Namjoon have the opposite powers, You Heal people...He kills."
---------------------
Jimin invited him to the backyard garden of the Academy, It was a silent place with grape vineyards, At night you can witness a bright cluster of glittery stars and golden fireflies, The place was magical.

Jimin was magical, He was wearing a loose blue and white striped shirt, the moon casting a glow on his face he was ethereal.

"Jiminah, You look pretty today," Jungkook commented. Jimin smiled at the compliment.

"You look handsome too."

"You told me you wanna know something."

"Yes! I want to know all about you." Jimin beamed, They sat straight on velvet grass dipping feet in slightly cold water.

"I'm scared, I have powers...And one of my power is a healing touch."

"Yeah, you heal Tae, I am very thankful Jungkook...He can walk again just because of you." Jimin looked in his eyes, Flashing him a generous smile.

May this smile always stay on your lips,
May your eyes always shine,
May you always glow like the moon, like billion stars in the sky.
May you never disappear from my sight.
May you love me as I love you.

"What more powers do you have?!" Jimin asked with curiosity dripping eyes.

"I-I can read your thoughts." Jimin choked on his spit.

"What!!!! You creep! You could read all my weird thoughts and you never told me!"

"Hey chill, Not all of them...You called me a snack back in the dorm." Jimin turned red.

"Yah! You should not read them okay! That's a creep." Jimin whined, A chuckle left jungkook's lips.

"That's all?"

"I have one more power, I can't find out what it is...I am still looking for it."

"That's pretty cool! You know I told you I have once met a sacred."

"Yeah, You bragged, But no there are not many left, Some people might lie..."

"I met your mom Jungkook..." Jungkook stopped in his tracks, His Mother, Jimin has seen his mother?

"I wonder why you looked familiar, She was a really beautiful and wise lady, once visited our tribe, I was only 8, Jeon Hayoon, She was nice," Jimin said and Jungkook's eyes dulled, He still remember the day, he found his mother dead on the bed, She was bleeding, Too much blood soaking the fabric, Her powers were already weak because his destined mate faced the unfortunate.

She was living in hell, But she was everything to Jungkook.

"She died...Without taking me with her."

"Jungkook, You don't die with people who left you...I lost all of my loved ones, I am living, As much as I wanted to die with them, but Goddess wanted me to live." Jungkook held his hands, tightly between his palms, Removing all those bad emotions. Healing his thoughts.

"Thank you for that...I wish I could do the same to you." Jimin smiled.

"Kiss me Jimin, remove all the pain away," Jungkook said with glazed eyes. Jimin slid his palms through his neck pulling him close as he attached their lips. Nibbled the lower one, jungkook gasped as Jimin dominated the kiss shoving his tongue travelled his mouth. It was heavenly.

Jungkook kissed back with the same patience, He felt like he was healing, with jimin's every touch and kiss.

They pulled back gasping for air.

"I won't die easily Park Jimin, Either you kill me, Or You die, Which I won't ever let happen." Jungkook smiled jokingly and Jimin's eyes went wide, A shiver ran through his spine.

He knew...

Namjoon knew Namjoon knew jungkook is sacred.
---------------------

Journal Entry 5

I decided to run away from this shabby hut, but Kim Namjoon insisted, He was a nice guy who always took care of me, As long as I avoid his Brother, That man is mated but still had the guts to ask me out, But I asked for a tour through the castle, Which they give me. There was one handsome wolf that caught my attention, He was most good-looking, And I might have caught him staring at me. But he is unapproachable, He is indeed sacred, He has that powerful aura around him.

All of it happened too fast, I was walking through the royal gardens, the soft blade of grass was too refreshing, the garden had bushes of juiced berries, I am a rogue wolf, I can tell that those berries gonna taste heavenly, It was great I carried a basket with me, I started collecting berries until I saw the pair of violet eyes, They were different, Grey violet gradient with a crescent of gold, Before I could move away from the intimidating eyes and dominating Alpha smell, The huge silk black wolf jumped on me, pricked his sharp canines on my neck, It burned, It was too much to bear, I just woke up from a long sleep and I can't help but stare at my reflection and mating mark on my neck I cried, I was forced mate, I am still crying, Did That already mated wolf cheated his husband and mated me instead, I want to run away tomorrow, I dont want to stay here anymore.

To be continued
Vote
Comment
Share.....💜❤

Can you guess what other power Jungkook has?🤔