✒Bullies

Jimin's PoV

He couldn't understand the reaction of jungkook, He was shocked, Then confused then smiled like a small baby, His eyes glimmered with sparkles, Everything about him screamed beautiful and perfection. It was difficult to read this emotion, There were many more difficult things about him, The more he tried to hate the boy more he got magnetized towards the doe-eyed Alpha...His scent was amazing though breaching him to the depths of the forest, He smelled like his tribe.

"Jimin-ssi, I will advise you to keep it to yourself, The people might dig upon it," Jungkook said in his deep honey voice, Still smiling adoringly.

"Why? Are you somehow jealous? That I meet one of sacred lineage and you didn't." Jungkook chuckled at his statement and Jimin glared at him.

"Yes, very much Jimin-ssi...I wish you could brag about your future mate just like that." Jungkook winked, Pushing Jimin into confusion, As he walked out of the class along with other students.

That wink though.

Park Jimin!!! What the hell is wrong with you!

You're here to kill him, Kill him, You can't fall for him.

Jimin strolled out of an empty classroom, Not missing the view of palm trees and velvet field sprawled out of a glass wall.

He surpassed the hall but a huge force yanked him onto the floor, He fell hard might have fractured his backbone, He stood with his shaky legs, Stunned to see many...So many of them.

"Look he is already submitting!" One of them mocked receiving a hard blow on the nose by the omega collapsing hard on the ceramic tiles with a bleeding nose.

The other twisted his arm, He wanted to be the strongest to kill all those alphas, But he was Omega...He was still physically weaker, His body trembled as was pushed hard on the lockers, and Hard metal scraped his back.

The Alpha's nose was already on his scent glands, He closed his eyes, His cheeks wet from tears never thought he would shed

Before anything could happen a huge force grabbed the alphas, A bang and one of Alpha's heads slammed hard on the Locker, Others wanted to run, But Jungkook grab one of its necks crashing him on the floor, two managed to run away as Jungkook rushed to Jimin's side, Who was crying curved in a ball.

"Jimin, You okay?" Jungkook caressed the soft hair of the trembling boy.

"Face it Jimin," Jungkook said.

"You were not weak! You broke the nose of that rich asshat, They were so many for you to fight." Jungkook hugged him, He was a fluff ball, quivering in his hold.

"I was weak Jungkook! If it was not you here, I don't know what would have happened." Jimin cried, Jungkook pulled off the hug, and wiped those tears gently off his cheek.

"I knew that Jimin, They were gonna bully you...That's why I was waiting behind the hall...Nothing would have happened I would have saved you."

"T-Thankyou." Those words sounded from his heart, As much he wanted to kiss the crying boy in front of him right there...

Jimin will be in more danger...If they found out he is my mate.
--------------------

"Jiminah!!! You early!" Tae hurried his wheelchair towards him, Jimin kissed the cheek of the boy with a boxy smile.

"Tae Tae...I got bullied by a bunch of Alphas, But I'm fine now."

"WHAT!! ARE YOU HURT?" Taehyung panicked, Might have tried to stand up but realized he couldn't.

"Hey calm down tiger, I am perfectly okay, I May or may not have hit my back hard." Jimin rested on the couch, taehyung revved closed to him, Facing him on the couch.

"How many of them?"

"Maybe six."

"You can't God Damn fight all of them!! Not even an Alpha can!" Tae yelled, His eyes filled with concern.

Jungkook did fight all of them...Pretty easily.

"J-Jungkook saved me."

"He...Jimin he saved your life and you're the one who will take his." Taehyung dulled, As much as he wants to take revenge for his disability, He can't just do it, Get his hands in the blood of an innocent.

"Tae! For God's Sake! He ruined us!"

"We all know who ruined us! And it was not him! Just open your eyes...You can't punish someone for being bad blood!" Tae yelled, Each of his words hit like bricks.

Why each of the words makes me back away

I don't even know what I'm doing at this point.

All I know is that fire of revenge is burning me up.

But why do I feel like a bad person?
----------------

He went to meet Namjoon and Jin, Last time he couldn't meet them, Cause he had to help Tae move out.

He stood in front of a Luxurious mansion, Namjoon Hyung sent the Bugatti for him, He was damn rich for sure.

As he got inside greeted with sweet-smelling cupcakes, His eyes wandered off the new furniture of the house, The creme stairs led upstairs, a Teal couch with printed pillows, And a White Gray rug and an artistic lamp with a bookshelf.

Mainly history books...Namjoon sure has things for history.

"Jiminah!" Namjoon crashed him in a bone-crushing hug, Lavender invaded his senses, He loved the scent...Of course in a friendly way.

"Ah Hyung! I can't breathe." Jimin complained. And Namjoon pulled off the hug flashing him a dimpled smile.

"You look an inch shorter."

"Hyung!!!" Jimin offended and Namjoon laughed.

"I thought you won't come today."

"Why won't I? I heard about the accident...You should have told me sooner!" Jimin gazed at the bandage on his hands.

"That must have hurt." Jimin lightly caressed it.

"Where is Jin Hyung? I want to see him make sure he is fine." Jimin scanned around the house, sniffed, tracing for a familiar sweet scent.

Jin Hyung is not here...

"Where is Hyung?"

"Jiminah! Calm down...He was perfectly fine, Just went to grab some groceries...Have a seat." Namjoon sat on the seat.

His smile is reassuring that Jin is fine, But still, I want to meet him.

After Everyone died, They were the only two who raised me...Trained me to fight.

They were my Saviour, They are the reason I'm breathing at the moment.

"Namjoon Hyung...Thank you for everything."

---------------------
To be continued!!!
Plz, Vote🙏
Comment✍
Share the story.👌

Question of the Day

Where are you from?
-----------
Saranghe💜💜💜😇