✒With You

Jimin kept crying his eyes out hugging his soulmate, Who rubbed his back. His whole world crashed apart, He knew that everyone will treat him badly now, Even his hyungs, All he did was kiss his mate.

I ruined everything.

"I hate it Tae! I hate everything."

"Jiminah! Before coming here you promised something at the oak tree...You said you might die in this dangerous way but you will stand steady and fight till the end." Taehyung's words reverberated. His words were true, He did promise the Goddess, That he will never give up.

He was prepared for the death too because killing the son of a leader means He was inviting a cruel death for himself. The path was filled with stakes and he was prepared for everything. Namjoon was right, His feelings ruined it all.

The door got knocked abruptly, Tae pulled off from the hug Dashed to the door, Jimin shivered thinking it must be some toxic anti, that will humiliate him, He curled into the ball.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung scrunched his nose, Jungkook stood gasping for air, covered in sweat like he just came running a marathon in the luxurious black suit.

"Where is Jimin?" He pushed Tae aside, sniffing for his mate's trace, and found him curled in a ball sniffling. Dampening the couch with his tears, jerked up with Jungkook's scent.

He didn't even breathe as Jimin crushed him in a tight hug, nuzzling his calming scent.

"Jimin...You are coming with me." Jungkook spoke in a gentle voice, fondling the boy's hair, His heart shattered to see the teary eyes that gazed at his's.

"I-I don't want to go anywhere, They will say bad things..."

"I am with you, They dare to say a single word and I won't care and break their bones." Jungkook pulled off the hug and grabbed his wrist in a firm hold.

"Come with me."

"Where are you taking him? Leave him alone!" Tae barked, and got ignored as jungkook dragged jimin at a fast pace.
-------------------
Yoongi saved his ass from the heated mansion, more like a skyscraper, He skimmed past through maids and butlers, ignoring weird glances got security checked on the gate and said goodbye to Kim's mansion forever.

Still can't consume the information. His phone was again vibrating in his pocket, Jungkook's name flashing on the screen.

"Hello Guk I have to share..."

"Hyung, I want to arrange a press conference."

"Why!? You're going for an election or something?"

"Do you live under a rock!? Strange me a God Damn press conference." The call declined and yoongi scoffed.

He pays me doesn't mean he can be an ass to me.

Why did I even get off the bed? I should have slept, the whole spy thing tired me and now this.
------------------------
Jimin sat on the comfortable couch, the bungalow was big and luxurious like he saw in the movies, carpeted staircase, and the whole house smells like him. Of course, he has released his calming pheromones all over the place. His Omega howled, It felt soothing.

"Jiminah! I will make this okay, You're my mate and no one has a fucking right to insult you okay." Jungkook sat beside him.

He was still in black and Jimin was still in his white shirt. Everything happened so sudden.

"You can have any mate Jungkook, Why me?"

"Jimin...You're my destiny."

"I am sacred Alpha, I am one of chosen lineage, Moon Goddess has planned everything for me...She chose you for me Jimin, And no one can be better than you." Jimin warmed with his words.

Jungkook's words always affected him.

"Jiminie...You gotta change your outfit, We are going to give a statement."
----------------------
Yoongi was sure fast, The press conference was organized in front of the city hall garden for all the public to witness the words of Alpha.

Jimin nervously gnawed his lips, He was tensed, What will be Namjoon's reaction after this, But He wants to forget the revenge for once, He wants this, He wants Jungkook.

A warm hand contacted his palm.

"Jiminah! We are here." It was 7 in the morning, he stayed all night at Jungkook's, received cursed messages from Tae, Namjoon kept calling him, Jin hyung also sent a concerned text.

And then Jungkook snatched his phone placing it on a heightened shelf, He tugged him into a blanket, giving him a good night peck.

"I am nervous." Jimin sighed, His heart raced like a bullet. A Jungkook gave him a calm smile.

"The Jimin I know is never nervous, You don't have to do anything just stay beside me." A bunch of servants opened doors for them, Jungkook's phone keep buzzing with the name 'Old Hag', I wonder who is that?

They strolled out of the car and walked onto the stage, Jimin held his hand but Jungkook straight slid his hand on his waist, standing too close
His calming scent wrapped around him, and all the journalists stood with shocking eyes.

"Hello everyone, I'm Jeon Jungkook, the future leader of Lycancia, And the person beside me is Park Jimin." Jungkook started with full confidence, He smiled At nervous Jimin, who fidgeted.

"I held this press conference to announce that Park Jimin is my future mate, Love of my life, We are one person."

"Any hatred or bashing on Park...Jeon Jimin..." Jimin's eyes went wide, he flushed red.

"Any hatred and bashing on Jeon Jimin would be the attack on the Leader of the City, Might not have great consequences, And I assure you I will take an action on every person who said a single bad word about my mate. Thank you." Jungkook said in a stern tone with full-on confidence, All the journalists went pale, The Alpha was dipping with dominance and power.

Jimin looked at him with dreamy eyes, he smiled as a few tears slipped off.

"Don't cry, Jeon Jimin." Jungkook wiped his tears in front of the cameras giving him the smile that no one ever witnessed, a pure smile contrary to all the dominance they watched earlier.

It was a side of him, Only for a certain person.
--------------------

Journal Entry No:4

I today met with the tall dimple smiling Alpha, We grew close, He was not like all the royals I read about, in fact, he was very kind, Had the most handsome Mate name Saek-Jin, He had beautiful kids too, Disciplined one as well, But I saw unfamiliar faces, Two of them looked at me very weirdly, I was nervous while reading the writings as their stares never left me, But the soul almost left my body when one of them asked me for a walk to the garden.

I accepted the offer since I got no choice, He was indeed a very beautiful Alpha, He had a beautiful mating ring on his fingers.

"Mate me, Park Jimin." That's all he said, And I was dumbstruck at his words.

I can't believe a mated royal asked me to be his mate...this was a hell of a day, I ran away from him, Now I'm gonna spend my whole day in the chamber never gonna see him again, all I know that I'm leaving this place tomorrow. I still hate royals.

To be continued!!!!

Sorry for the late update 🤧

Plz, smash the vote button💗💗💗