✒Regret

Will I regret it if I let Jungkook live? Will I regret seeing him every day walking alive and smiling when my family faced the unfortunate...

Jimin was numb by now, He can't think anything, His legs wobbled, his Breath fogged and froze in winter, He slid his hands into his pocket, walked like the dead. felt he would stumble on a flickering light pole or broke down traffic signals, or he might faint behind those worn log benches.

Everything would be so better If I would have just fucking died with them!

Or I would have killed myself.

He keeps gazing at the ground, doesn't know which direction he was going Until pair of flip flops came into his sight in a flash he was in a warm tight hug and worried pheromones clogged his nostrils.

Jungkook's scent...

"Jimin! What the hell is wrong with you! I looked for you everywhere I was so scared."

Jungkook? Why he was looking for me?

Jimin felt his raced heartbeat, His grasp not even loosening for a bit. Like he was scared to death Like if he released the hold Jimin will fall out of his embrace forever As if he will lose him and never see him again.

"Please don't do it ever again, min." Jungkook let out a shaky breath, Jimin did feel the wetness on his shoulder soaking his hoodie.

Why is he crying?

Jimin hesitantly wrapped his hands around the boy lightly caressing his back, Noticed the boy was in silk bunny pyjamas.

A smile engrossed his lips.

Cute...

"Jungkook-ah! I just went out for a walk, Why are you so worried?" Jimin spoke in a low voice and heard a sniffle from the boy. There was something about Jungkook He was so innocent and soft from the inside, From the outside, he might sound like a flirt playboy, But he was so pure and gentle with him that he can't help but keep falling for him.

"I thought I lost you..." Jungkook pulled back and cup his cheeks as softly as ever, His hands were ice cold, He realized the boy's nose was red from cold.

"Jungkook you are cold..."

"That's what you care about? Don't ever come in this neighbour alone ever again you don't know..."

"I don't know what Jungkookah?"

"L-Leave it...I thought you..."

"Sit." Jimin dragged him to the nearby bench, A light pole flickered with a sap green plant reflected the moonlight, Jungkook sneezed and Jimin chuckled. He was cuteness overload.

"Take my jacket..." Jimin was about to take it off But got stopped in his tracks.

"Don't...Hug me instead." Jungkook said and hugged Jimin without warning, Jimin flinched but ruffled the boy's hair instead.

Why he is so likeable?

"Now tell me what happened?" Jimin lightly caressed soft chocolate hair. Jungkook's already calmed pheromones filled the place. He snuggled close and placed his ear on his chest, listening to the low rhythm of his heartbeat.

He is alive...He is with me.

"An incident happened back on campus." Jungkook sighed.

"A male omega suicided...I-I thought..."

"Kook? Why would I do that?"

"Y-You we're crying in hospital...I know you're hiding so many things Jiminah, You never share...I got scared." Jimin smiled and pecked his head. A blush crept on Jungkook's cheek.

"I don't share it...Because it's painful for me to recall my past."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be...But I will never die like that, I think I am strong enough, I am standing up till now." Jungkook looked up with his dreamy eyes and gazed at the glazed ones, He pulled back and wiped a drop that fell from his eyes.

"Yah! Don't cry! You just said you're strong." Jimin smiled at him, So many things in his mind but Jungkook was too cute right now he was forgetting all the bad thoughts he was thinking.

"Leave it, Tell me what happened with Omega on the campus."

"I-I came to visit you and Tae said you're out for 4 hours, I thought you had some important work but then the news came...I just got overwhelmed and I reacted too much I know, But that Omega was being bullied, The suicide note has all the names."

"It's sad..."

"And what about the neighbour? You said it's not safe, It looks pretty peaceful to me." Jimin shrugged.

"Just rumours about the place...Let's do not talk about it, You're safe that's all matters to me."

"Jungkook...That day you treated Tae...You never told me how?" Jimin asked, curiosity killing him...He never got a chance to ask him.

"I-I think it's time for you to know...I am the last heir from the sacred lineage Midnight Shadows." Jimin's eyes widened then he burst out laughing.

"You're Joking!"

"No, I'm not," Jungkook said with a blank face, and Jimin went silent.

"Prove it." Jungkook smiled, and stared into Jimin's hazel eyes, as he will drown in its void, He stared and stared until his eyes turned to a colour he have never seen. They were violet grey with a gradient of blue, Golden sparkles made a crescent between his eyes.

Jimin's eyes suddenly turned, His natural wolf eyes...green.

The light flashed and they were back to normal.

J-Jungkook is m-my mate.
------------------------------

The man was worn and tired, on his leather office chair, thinking the same thing over and over again. He still remembers every vivid detail, He still images the mansion crumbling down, burning curtains grating into black, Blooded tiles, wetness, smoke, Jimin's limp body in his hand.

Dripping blood, Dead rotten bodies, Burned huts, Omegas lay naked and dead between the streets, He might have stepped on one. All he cared about at that time was to save him at all costs.

He remembers it all.

But one question always ranged his mind.

Who did it? When I was not the one...
--------------------------------
To be continued
Plz ✅ Vote

Comment down below, I love reading them💜💜💜