The Spaceship - Part two

As they were walking back the way they had come , the tiredness started to seep the both of them , and Constantine much more so . Ling day uh ? said Plato . Constantine nodded half sheepishly . As they treaded the tedious journey back , a large vehicle was approaching them , at quite a speed . But the two of them were jaded , and the approaching vehicle did not startle them at all . The vehicle came towards them and parked parallelly . Slowly , a window rolled down and familiar face called out to the them . Plato , a strong voice called out . Plato looked at the man who called out his name . Yes sir , said Plato and approached the vehicle . Are the both of you alright ? asked the man . Yes sir , we were not at danger at any point , replied Plato . Good , said the man . I suppose that was Sebastian , our senior pilot that crashed earlier . The one you thought could have been Sergey . Yes sir , I had thought that it could be Sergey ., said Plato . Well , son , it looks like we need to wait a bit longer , said the director . Yes sir , said Plato . We will take care of the situation , said the Director . The both of you get back home , before it gets too dark , instructed the Director . The windows rolled up and went at the direction of the man who lay dead under the parachute . The two of them continued their journey towards the town of Minsk . Can I stay with you today ? asked Constantine . Alright , replied Plato . It is indeed getting late . Constantine's face lit up . I can help you with the docket too , said Constantine . Plato looked at Constantine and smiled . Do not push your luck kid , Plato said . Constantine gave a puzzled look .

In a galaxy far far away

Planet 757.....

A man taken back to his days of stupor resided in a cave , tending on food that one would not dare touch . Life is a paradox , thought the man . I started with a bottle in my hands and slept at the street which gave me a home on that particular day , and now the days remind me of the same . Just that there are no humans to judge me , feel pity for me , or drop a quarter . The man got up and looked outside the cave , the sun light shone directly at his face . This cannot be the end ,  surely will not end it like this , he thought to himself . Far away from him was a ship that lay idle . And the ship could not move any further as there was no fuel in it , it was empty to the tilt . The very last drop of it was used by Sergey to tilt the ship inwards to the planet from the open sky . 20 days earlier , an army of space rocks came hurdling towards the ship damaging the fuselage , causing spillage of the fuel completely . AN adept pilot as he was , somehow managed to steer the ship to safety .  A lesser pilot would have certainly crashed it , and his life would be no more . But , no , not Sergey , more than his Flying skills were his instinct to survive . His will to carry on , instilled by him from his childhood . An instinct and a will to survive , only a man bred on the streets would know . So there he stands , a man of true Grit basking in the sunlight and cooking up ways to leave this planet and head back home . Although deep in his mind , he knew that the chances of him flying out of here on his own were bleak , very bleak . And he looked at the GPS he had in his pocket . It was blinking . But it was of know help , he knew that too . He had steered away too far from earth . A tracking system can pick up signals only from so long . Sergey hit the cave in frustration , I should not have steered away this far , he thought to himself.

Sergey seemed to have spotted some movement on the terrain he was alien to . A bit of dust and rocks seemed to tumble to its left and right . This prompted Sergey to Pick up his binoculars and have a look at what it was . It was a Trusk , much to his liking . A Trusk was found in planet 757 and the planets  around it . A Trusk resembled a Wild boar one would find on our planet , just that it was a lot bigger and a lot quicker too . A brushing with one of its long and sharp tusks could easily kill a person , mind you , just a brushing . A normal man would make himself scarce at the presence of a Trusk  . But no , not Sergey . To Sergey it was a meal , a meal he had been dreaming of for a couple of days . Sergey without wasting any time , got his rifle from inside the cave , put on the mask to protect his head from any attack and jumped into the terrain . His mask had the properties of a binocular , among many other . Sergey ran and hid behind big rocks , with his movements trying to make himself invisible to the Trusk . The Trusk was still moving in circles like an agitated animal . Something must have bit it , thought Sergey . A sort of a viper , could be . Strangely the planet 757 resembled the part of our planet , just that to the misfortune of Sergey , it resembled the part of the planet one would call a desert . And a boar in a desert is a rare sight , as the terrain did not much suit them , but that was not to be the case here in this planet . The Trusk's skins and functions were very much suited to the condition of a desert . Sergey got close enough to see the trusk with his bare eyes . It was a large one , the biggest he had seen so far . And Sergey could sense that it was in great pain . The movement of the beast was slowing down and maybe it was accepting its fate . The posin must be deadly , but surely not deadly enough to kill a giant beast like a Trusk . A man it would kil ,surely , but surely not a Trusk . Sergey took his rifle and shot it right through its head . And he took another shot right through its chest . And then a third and final blow in the middle of its eyes . The beast succumbed to the ground . And Sergey waited for a good few minutes to make sure it was really dead . Now , he needed a knife , or a sharp object to tear the beast into smaller pieces and get it back to the cave . And it had to be done , before nightfall . Sergey then went back to the cave , dropped his rifle , took out a large back capable of dragging weight well over a ton . He carried the large bag in his left hand and a large spear , that could tear open a beat like it was a sharp sword , that he carried in his right hand and made his way towards the meal .