The Natives

Archimedes' mother was watching something keenly from her window . It was dark and she had just been done cleaning her plates . From far away she could she a bit of Fire . It was like a small spark which was inching closer . She was wondering whether to wake her husband up . She saw the fire getting closer and now a little bigger . She finally decided it was time to get this to her husbands notice . She went up and got her husband down , who too stared at the incoming spark of fire . Now it was much bigger than a spark , and there were multiple fires coming towards them . Its the Natives , he shouted and warned the family members  . Get the girls down and make your way to the barn . I will get Archimedes and come there . She stood there still . What are you waiting for ? he snapped at her . Go , hurry , he shouted again . Archimedes' mother quickly hurried up , woke the two sisters up and made her way to the barn . Archimedes and his father both carrying their guns made their way to the barn as well . Quick hurry , said his father and got the girls and his mother in one horse . They got on , and he kicked the horse , and the horse galloped towards the mountains . What do we do father ? asked Archimedes . Follow me , his father said . The both of them got on their horses . There must be a dozen of them , said his father to Archimedes . Who are they ? asked Archimedes as he shook his gun , readying himself for battle . The natives , replied the father . The barbarians ? asked Archimedes . You could say that , replied his father . Quick hurry now , he said to Archimedes , he pointed towards the mountains . Aren't you coming , asked Archimedes . Now is not the time for questions , hurry ,and protect your sisters and Mother . So Archimedes galloped , galloped as fast as he has ever been . Archimedes in a matter of minutes caught up with his mother and Siter . Where is your father ? asked his mother . I do not know , said Archimedes . Now , all of you make your way inwards to the mountains and he now specifically spoke to the elder girl . To the secret hiding place . The secret what ? his mother asked .  There is no time for questions , he said to his mother , go fast , he instructed . As the first horse made its way inwards to the mountains , Archimedes hid himself in the first bend of the hills . He loaded his shotgun and took aim . He looked at he other horse , as they slowly made their way in . Time for battle , Archimedes said to himself .

The Natives torched the home of Archimedes , shouting words one would seldom understand . As they were busy burning the house and the farm of Archimedes . A horse storms past them , galloping the other way . Get him , shouted the native . Half of them set out following the man galloping . The others to the mountains , shouted the native . The other natives raised their guns and headed towards the mountains . Archimedes waited patiently , not knowing what really is going on , he was well hid . He kept looking over on top to see if his mother and sister were hid safely too . Alas , he could not see a thing , it was a dark night . 

Sergey

Sergey was going through his spaceship , searching for something . After searching thoroughly , ah ! he said to himself . Found it . As he was about to leave the spaceship , he had a rather interesting idea .  There must be some reserve power left , as the computational part of it could be charged by solar . Something interesting could be found , rather not . Sergey tried to get the computers on , and it did . The screens opened one by one and within a matter of seconds there was activity . There was a couple of activity to be precise . The first one did not really surprise him . It was an indication that there was plutonium found in a nearby planet , in the same galaxy .  Sergey quickly chalked it off , what is the use , I cannot get there anyway . But , the second one shook him a bit . There was a spaceship 3000 miles north of where he was at , presently . A spaceship , he nodded in disbelief . I thought this planet was as deserted as it could be be . His initial disbelief turned into a serious problem . It is 3000 miles of from where I'm . It could take days to reach it , and secondly even if I reach it , there is no indication that there could be any fuel in it . The people in that could be hunters , deadly hunters with the same problem that I have faced .  Sergey nodded this time in a big conundrum . He switched the computer screens off and exited his spaceship . He went into the cave and started packing his things . I leave first thing tomorrow