Planet Xenon

Planet Xenon was once a sight to behold . The people were prosperous and there was joy all around . For many a centuries the people lived like this . There were no wars nor mutiny . There was unity all around . And for the large part of it they lived within themselves . They never let any foreigner into their planet . As they had enough and not needed more than they had , they did not need to . And there were many big cities in the planet , and in one such big city , lived Seronn . Seronn lived with his parents and other family members . They had their own business making pipes for water treatments . A very well respected family they were and young Seronn was just learnign the ropes of the business . Even at this early age he started to show really good signs of busniness acumen which really pleased his family , and most importantly his father . And he too had great admiration for his father and never wanted to let him down . He was the perfect child , it could be said . But , nothing is ever perfect . He had friends , some really bad friends , and they were bad company . Everyone knew it , and so did Seronn . And Seronn could not disown their freindship all of a sudden . Afterall they were friends since his childhood . His Mother always advised him to stay away from them , but he would not listen . As much as they warned him , their perfect child would not stop meeting his friends . His friends would roam around in motor cycles and involve themselves in petty thefts . Seronn knew this of course , but he never participated in it . Seronn would always wonder why none of them were put under the lens of the law . And he was even more surprised that his parents never wondered why they never wound up under the law . And for large parts , he was happy that his friends managed to stay out of trouble . And once in a while , it would bother him , but he would eventually let it go . And Seronn went on with his life , not changing his routine . And his friends would actually never offer him a chance to go in with them , when they were out to loot . Seronn would think , that never offered him so because , that his friends knew that he came from a reputed family and would not deal with such nonsense . Time went on , and Seronn was deep in his family business . Now he hardly ever met his friends , not frequently anymore . This greatly pleased his mother , and he too was happy that his mother was not worried anymore . Now and then when he met his friends , they too were not very keen on meeting him anymore . They always came up with excuses that they had to show up , here and be there , and so on . Seronn believed them and was accommodating . 

One fine day , when Seronn was in his office , buried deep in his work , late at night , one of his friends approached him . Seronn looked up at his friend and gave a surprised look . What are you doing here ? he asked . Seronn gave a worried yet surprised look but deep inside he was happy . He knew that he was up for some excitement and thrill . You see , Seronn had always lived a disciplined life and never gave into the ways of temptation . And when ever he hung out with his friends , and when they shared stories of their spoils , Seronn would pretend that he was not interested , Yet deep inside , he got such an adrenaline rush that he seldom got elsewhere . And so when his friend arrived at the office , that late at hours , Seronn was of course excited . Please sit , he said to his friend . What brings you here ? at this time of the hour ? he asked his friend . Oh , no its nothing , the friend replied  . Just wanted to meet you , it has been long , hasn't it ? asked his friend . Yes of course , replied Seronn . What would you like to have ? some Whiskey asked Seronn . That would be great replied his friend . And Seronn poured his friend a drink and a drink for himself . As the two of them sat there sipping on their drinks . Seronn , said the Friend . I have a proposition for you , he said . Seronn face almost lt up , but he managed to control his happiness . Yes , said Seronn , and what would that be ? he asked . We are planning to rob some bad people and we need your help . Some bad people ? asked Seronn . Why would you that ? he asked his friend . I know it sounds stupid , but we have to do it , replied his friend . You have to do it ? asked Seronn . Yes ,said his friend , sipping his drink . We have orders and we cannot back out of it , even if we wanted to , replied the friend . Sounds dangerous , warned Seronn . It is , said his friend and that is why I'm here . Here ? said Seronn , and what possible help could I be off ? asked Seronn .