Zeno

Zeno approached Archimedes . Archimedes turned back to look at the leader . They did not greet each other . They stood in silence watching the vast expanse . It doesn't make sense , does it , asked Zeno . What , asked Archimedes , who seemed a bit irritated . All of this , said Zeno pointing at the galaxy . Does it need to ? asked Archimedes . Zeno laughed . That is the first time anyone has made any sense in a very long time . The only thing that makes sense for me right now is to protect my family . To protect our livelihood , said Archimedes . And I'm ready to do anything for that , said Archimedes in a stern voice . Anything , asked Zeno . Anything , replied Archimedes confidently . Look here son ,said Zeno . Sometimes it is better to run away , than face danger . It increases the chance of survival . Only cowards run uncle , and I'm not a coward , replied Archimedes . No , replied Zeno . Only cowards run to their death . The brave ones dare to live . Are you suggesting me and the family to run away . In fact you suggest we all run away , the whole settlement , asked Archimedes. Yes , that is precisely what I intend for it to happen , said Zeno . Uncle , I never took you such a coward , replied Archimedes . A coward , laughed Zeno . You do not know anything son , you are just a kid . You do not know what it is to fight , said Zeno . I know what it is to fight , replied Archimedes with much elan . No you do not . You do not know what it is to fight death everyday . Everyday for the rest of your life . You stay here and ward of the Barbarians , that will be your destiny , said Zeno . What makes you so sure uncle , that the barbarians will attack us , and not us at them. Archimedes , said Zeno . Oh , they will be here , they will attack us in droves , replied Zeno . I have been alive far too long to not know this , said Zeno . Archimedes stood silent . And kid , said Zeno putting his hand over the shoulder of Archimedes . There are wars that we fight , and there are wars that we run away from . And this war , we run away from , said Zeno . And we are after all the Marakese , said Zeno , jolting the shoulders of Archimedes . We know when to run , and this is how our race has survived for so long . We may not be the most intelligent , nor the strongest . But we are very practical , and this is the reason we have outlived the other races who were much more superior than us . We are still cowards , said Archimedes . Maybe so kid , maybe so , replied Zeno . And that is the reason we will still be alive in a thousand years .

Sergery

Sergey finally reached the shores of the planet . He immediately went and stood very close to the waves that washed his legs now and then . Why did I not land in this planet at the beginning , thought Sergey , and precisely found out that the planet closely resembled his home planet earth . Sergey looked around , Romanov has been complaining about the need for another planet much like ours , And looks like he is in luck , concluded Sergey . He took his device out , which started to beep without intervals . In these waters , Sergey seemed doubtful about the whole affair now . Did I come all this way for a bloody mistake , Sergey stamped his feet on the water splashing it all over his dress . As he turned around , he  saw someone coming in his direction . The person approaching him was coming in much faster than a normal person . He even seemed large in size . Could it be my twin   . Sergey smiled at his own sense of humor as he drew his gun from the slinger . The man approached him without any apprehension . He was least bothered about the gunslinging Russian . Hello , hello , the approaching man called out in a alien tongue . Sergey immediately put a device on his collar . Hello , hello , greeted Sergey in Marakese . Sergey was still pointing his gun at the Strongman . Do not worry , said the Marakese . I mean no harm , I'm just a patrol . I obviously cannot trust you said Sergey , still not budging on the gun . You can , I mean no harm , I'm from the nearby village said the strongman  . We are fishers , common fishers , he said . You certainly do not look like fishers , said Sergey . You look like what we call the Vikings , said Sergey . Vikings ? asked the Marakese . Yes , the Vikings , back from home . Well , they lived a long time ago , a breed of warriors , said Sergey . We are not Vikings , replied the strongman . No , of course , you are not , you resemble one , that is what I meant , replied Sergey . Okay , now I understand , replied the strongman . Ok , good , said Sergey  . Now , listen carefully , he said to the strongman . The strongman nodded . The thing I came here searching for , is actually not here . I was deceived by this stupid device , said Sergey , holding the device up . So now , I return back to my planet , the exact way I had come , said Sergey . Do you understand , he tried to confirm the point he was making to the strongman . There was no response , from the strongman . I repeat , do you understand , he asked the strongman again  . The Strongman looked to his left , I Understand he said with a grin on his face . Good said Sergey , removing the device from his neck . This is choking me , he said grinning back at the Strongman . Just then a poisonous dart from afar drifted to hit the neck of Sergey , rendering  him unconscious within a matter of seconds . The giant Russian thumped to the ground .