*PROLOGUE*

"Jenna you can't do that" said a little boy as he ran to his bestfriend.

"Mummy said I can" said eight year old Jenna as she was about to jump into the water.

"Then I'll jump too" said a dirty blonde haired boy with big beautiful eyes but a stubborn head.

"No, your mum said you can't swim but I can just a little, you'll be grounded again if she sees you jumping" he said, his straight hair flying in th wind of an unusual hot summer in England.

"You have a broken finger, you can't get it wet and anyway I'm older than you, you should listen to me" said Jenna, she was in fact three years older than him and she looked at him as she would her own brother, and sometimes it was as if it was just a year in between them because she was kind of short for her age and he was kind of tall.

"No" he stomped his feet, Jenna could see the tears welling up in his big beautiful green eyes.

"Fine then, I won't swim today" she said turning back and taking him and herself back to their mothers.

"Yay, I love you Jenna" he said hugging her from behind .

"Yeah, I know" said Jenna with a big smile and with that they went back to their mothers to have a sandwich.

"We will always be friends Jenna, we'll grow up and be very rich and famous and go live together and play video games all the time" said the innocent little boy with big dreams.

They were walking by the sea now, nibbling on their sandwiches.

Jenna smiled as she took another bite, "I bet I'll be a big movie star" she said.

"I am going to be a president".

They talked like that like they did most of the time, and half ate half played in the sand under the watchful eyes of their mothers.

"I wonder" said Linda, Jenna's mother.

____________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED .....

.A Change of Heart.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें