Chapter 6- Just friends!

Jenna was having the best time with the boys, she had forgotten how fun they could be. Harry was a little sad that he wasn't spending as much time with Jenna as they usually did and as much as he would like to.

Everyday they ordered something or they went out to eat, sometimes they also bought some things and Harry and Jenna would cook something up in the very small kitchen on the bus.

One day they decided that they would make some fajitas, it was they special meal that they always did together.

"Is it going to take long?" asked Niall.

"Niall we've just started" said Jenna.

"Yeah but it's the two of you so not much?" he asked hopeful.

"Sure blondie" she joked.

Niall went back to sit fown on the sofa near Louis as he was preparing a game of Fifa, they were all having a tournament while Harry and Jenna cooked.

"Okay Harry can you prepare the chicken for me please" she said as she took out the ingredients.

Harry nodded and took out the chicken and started chopping it up.

"My hands are frozen now" he said as he blew on his fingers.

"Come here" she said with a smile, he moved towards her and she took his hands in hers and blew on them as she rubbed them to heat them up, and all he could do was stare at her and her lips and hands at work.

She then smiled up at him and went back to chopping onions and peppers.

"Let's put everything in the bowl now" she said popping him out of his bubble of thought.

"You're bossy in my kitchen" he joked.

She made an 'o' shape with her mouth, "You want me to leave you alone chef Styles?" she asked.

"If you try to leave I'll pin you to the cupboard" he treatened.

"You know just how to sweet talk me" she teased sarcastically as she went back to putting paprika on the ingredients in the bowl.

"I just want to spend some time with you, I feel like it's so difficult to get you alone" he said.

"Me? Oh come on, you are famous Harry Styles no me" she said.

"You know what I mean".

"Yeah I do but Aaron will be leaving soon and then I'm all yours" she said as she chopped some tomatoes.

"I can't wait" he said as he moved closer and kissed her cheek. Just for a second he could imagine they were cooking as a couple, just for a second he could feel happy about it until reality would ruin everything.

As they cooked everything they joked around and had a bit of a water fight too, he tickled her he saw he was losing.

"You are so annoying, stop or I'll stick a pepper in your eye" she yelled as she pointed a pepper at him once she was free.

He then pinned her against the counter and took the pepper from her hands, "Can you guys bring the food please!" said Niall as he came into view.

Harry and Jenna burst into laughter and they decided not to leave them waiting any longer so they put portions in each plate and served them to the hungry boys.

"I get served first, I won the tournament" said Niall.

They all loved the food and that night like they did almost every night when they didn't have a show they all played some video games and as they were in bed they chatted away , they loved it, having someone new around was exciting.