Chapter 13- Choose a Movie!

Thursday came by very soon, it had been hard and a bit harsh but they had managed to keep everything secret and under Jenna's orders they all acted as if they had forgotten all bout Harry's birthday, the boys though still didn't know what was going on exactly, they still thought they would be going to some kind of a club or something, only the girls knew the whole plan, they didn't trut the boy fully enough to tell them.

When Harry woke up that morning and he found Zayn and Jenna joking about something he seemed like he was waiting for something but when nothing came he shrugged in front of them and let it go.

"So you really want to go? And alone?" he heard Zayn say and that was when he whipped his head back around.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked curiously.

"Oh hey sleepy head" she said and as a tradition of theirs she went to hug him and he hugged her tight with both arms even though he was still a little groggy with sleep.

"You are already fully dressed and it's so early, where are you going?" he asked again, stuck and stubborn on knowing exactly where she was going.

She was in fact wearing a pair of jeans and a white tee and a pink jacket over it, she also had her favourite white beenie on, make-up and her favourite pink nikes.

"I am going to spend the day with your friend Tim actually, he invited me to his house, like a date and I think he's really nice so I accepted and you are not going to say a word about it" she said as she kissed his nose and moved away from his grip.

Harry's jaw dropped a little without him even noticing.

"What?" he said, eyes wide while scratching his head.

She looked at her watch, "Actually I need to get going now" she said and before he could say anything else she kissed him on the cheek and hugged Zayn good bye.

She then grabbed her backpack and she opened the door to the bus, "Bye boys and tell the others I said bye too when they wake up, I'lll see you all later" then she shut the door behind her and she was off with a black SUV a.k.a a security car.

Harry was totally confused and also kind of angry, Tim was going to get alone time with her which is exactly what he wanted especially on his birthday, but it's not like he could exactly stop her no matter how much he craved to. His head was spinning, what will they be doing together? What will he do to her? How many moves will he drop before she falls for one? Or worse fall for him? It was totally eating him from the inside.

"This is ridiculous" he mumbled.

Zayn looked up from his phone and saw the expression on Harry's face and sighed.

"Mate you have been friends with this girl for so long, how can you be feeling like this juts now, I mean just look at her?" said Zayn pointing at the where she had just exited from, "She's so sexy and cute and so damn funnny and fun to be around, I admit I like her, I've liked her from the very first day I saw her but I don't think she would ever take me seriously as her boyfriend, I guess she alway s seemed out of bounds for us, that's how good we think you guys look together, I don't know what's wrong with you though, remember that time when we played truth or dare and she admitted that she did feel something for you at a point in your friendship, I mean you could've made her yours years ago, how couldn't you have felt anything when she said that time passed and she forgot about the crush and that now she sees you as just her brother" he said cleverly.

Harry didn't like the part were Zayn said how much she liked her so much, but he also knew that Zayn was talking very wisely.

"I think I always knew it in my heart but never admitted it to myself, I never actually thought about it, I think I took her too much for granted and it was a huge mistake, I think always liked to think that I thought of her like a sister but now that we're growing up I don't feel like she's my sister at all, I think jealosy and missing her triggered things that had been there for ever, she raises feelings I never knew anyone could make me feel, we've been through so much and she's been there every step of the way, through the good and the bad in my life, I mean what better girl could I find, she accepts me for who I was, who I am now and who I will be in the future, I mean if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't even be in this band, in One Direction, she nudged me to go to the x factor auditions. she did it" he said and glancing at Zayn as if asking him if he was right.